JB Baby

Hey, you know how im so ga-ga over this guy whom I don't even know his status like whether he is married or what..like who cares even..haha...but Im still not happy they didn't announce that he spent almost a month in singapore and I wasn't even there to stalk him! What the hell....NOT HAPPY!


So sob...I can onlie present snapshots of him...from my tv..(how odd is that?) and coz I didn't get to see him in real life, oh well, at least these pictures will comfort me. Besides his photos on the net look damn ugly. Haiz, need the touch of a special someone.


He fits the bill of the kind of guy I like...at least physically..bwahaha! HRm, but personality wise, he's pretty okay too like he doesn't really talk that much and he is not totally humorous, just laid back and did i mention he's short! I jz love love his cute biceps...gawd, im awful!









































JB Benn...aka...JB BABY....u rock my magical world!

Comments

Popular Posts