Attraction

the scene where the two cowboys from brokeback mountain had that physical thing goin' on..in the camp one cold lonely night, has been playing in my mind for a few times. And i shudder just by the thought of it although they didn't kiss yet and jack was onlie beginning to take his jacket off as ennis awaited in a silent approval. hey...not bad, i am getting prettie poetic..ha! okay, my point is...not that i am like you know..all into gay sex or what, curious to see how they share their passion together though it's obvious what goes where and etc..haha. But I shuddered coz it's so darn romantic...and ahem..seeing Jake Gyllenhaal going to do that little deed..i mean any hot blooded men would turn gay just to have him do that to them! Er...still im not that physically attracted to Jake in that way...at least to me coz he aint that handsome la. Frankly speaking, what i like about his acting is his coy eyes....the way they showed disappointment and at the same time excitement as he started to slowly fall in love with the very man he would share a lifelong relationship. ...Oh and also how the lips pursed up like as if they were about to say something but narh....it was no point anyway. Heath Ledger was great too..surprisingly since I tot he ain't that great an actor anyway.....but in this movie, he shone through. He minced and choked on his words as his silent and serious character felt a lot of pain deep inside while trying so hard to keep a serious exterior to hide all those hurt and pain.

Haiz..I am still not sure if I wanted to watch the movie in full length. I wouldn't know how to handle MY emotions also like them...and no..I am not looking forward to some lesbian tinted relationship....what I meant is...I would be so deeply engrossed in its story that I would subconsciously believed that it's so real..it's painful. And they just HAD to make it a tragic love story..double whammy!

Anyway, just wanna share those thoughts with you and hey...spend some time reading up on the short story. It's damn touching..and a bit on the err...lusty side lah..but hey...it is onlie to serve people like me who get bored easily by words unless they sound explicitly sexual..haha..! No lah..but i tell ya the short story carries more pain as it describes their passion and relationship in great details and also their struggle in trying to hide their secret life. Like how ennis's lips bled a bit as they 'let go' years of pent up passion and in just one moment, all of those were released in hungry kisses to the point of accidentally biting the other lips..in a mix of anger and frustrations of waiting for so darn long. Oh by the way....they tried to show this side of strong emotions as the actors got fully emersed playing the story's characters that heath almost broke jake's nose..haha..maybe for the same bloody effect? hey, like i said..jake doesn't quite thrill me. Hell, how come nowadays no hollywood actor seems to be going my way like how matt damon tobey maguire impressed me the last time? somehow, now I onlie tot of that jb benn of mondo magic who thrills me with his small yet firm biceps and lack of height..yet he's not that handsome. Oh no..what's happening to me?!!!

k that's beside the point...alright should end this off...Im going for some reality check to see if I am normal or what. see ya later!

Comments

Popular Posts