New BLouse!!

Hehe..I am so proud of myself!!

I have learnt the art of being patience..coz I resisted buying this white long sleeves blouse for more than a month as a way to cut down on my expenditure. I guessed I went crazy over the sales..but this being a non sales item, I didn't wanna get it.


But after a bit of additional income from my company..in less than an hour, I get the white blouse! And what a wait...coz my rapid weight loss (which I figured was the cause of my fatigue and mood swings)..I was able to fit in better than the last time I tried! I mean..it was still okaylah back then..just that i thought it could look even better.


Okay..so it's not exactly what I wanted but heck..still good enough!! You see you see!!!!





Oh, and upon uploading the pics, I was thinking why my jawline felt a bit 'funnie'. For example, if I apply sunblock or cream, I could feel the sharp bones especially round the corners near the ears rather than the usual fleshy touch.


Then as I compared and contrast, it occured to me..that hehe..I got more prominent jawline! woohoo!!


Presenting.....my short pictorial debut...'Saving Face' (as opposed to Saving Grace)

Dec 2005




Early Feb 2006




Earlier on Mar 2006






Fuwah..and I am onlie halfway of reaching my target number of kilograms to lose this year. And it's not even a quarter of the year yet!! Brrr...I shiver at the thought of me being slimmer. Haha..it doesn't make sense to me!!! But still, I like my face better now..though I mz admit it's quite painful like when i cleanse my face with a cotton pad. I mean..hey..I've been living with a chubby face all this while what..haha! Still chubby la but right now, I try not to lose too much weight in under a month although I didn't mean to end up that way. I just don't snack on anything oily or fattening as I got a bit paranoid after gaining weight again near end of Feb.



Alright..Im damn sleepy. No joke man..two posts for the nite. See ya!



Comments

Popular Posts