"Interrupted SLeep!"

*singing*......'first thing in the morning..when u jz arose..ur eyes still closed..you're getting up..! you're feeling down...' *stops singing*

WAH! first thing in the morning never get to sleep well...abruptly interrupted by my MUM who asked me many many many times.......if he should go to the appt to the student health center. then how come the lines are so darn busie...and we onlie wanted to enquire if he should still go to the center as he already had follow-up at a KKH, a childrens' hospital. I told my mum...that all the schoolchildren..from all over singapore goes there..so a bz line is something expected. then ask me again...whether he should go or not. Then, i say if alreadi had follow up then no need to go lah..jz inform them later. After that..she says they'll send reminders to the school if they don't go. Then, i was like okay fine.....we'll go then and we'll inform them on the spot. Then my mum said that he is alreadi going kkh and taking blood tests..then he'll take some more blood tests at this student health center. How many times mz he take? So i sighz loudly with the lights glaring at me coz she turned on the lights (i wanted to jz sleep coz i am on leave today too..but..haiz..) and i told her..okay, i alreadi gave you the answers...then i reallie have nothing else to say. Then, she told me (oh! the humanity!....) okaylah we'll jz go to the clinic...besides your brother is not waking up and it's too late to get ready for school. Rite.............................if she already made her decision earlier by not waking my brother up before six, THEN ALL THE TROUBLES WOULD BE SAVED! So, when she finallie left my room..then turning back to turn off the light, she came like ten minutes later and yet again interrupted my sleep. 'Oh by the way, you need to go downstairs to inform the bus driver your brother is not going to school'.....ARGHHhhhhhhhh..!

Okay...so after that quick sleep for the next 15 minutes...i went downstairs not caring how i looked (or smell for that matter..) to stand at one corner and wait for the bus driver to come. When I signalled to him that he wasn't coming, he drove off and I went back up, straight to my room and onto my mattress.....and FINALLIE! went to sleep. Until of course my mum interrupted me one and a half hour later.

She asked me to wake up and call the student health center coz i said the day before that it was better to call earlie in the morning when not many people would be calling in. Like wah..they still never pick up! My mum was like are they sleeping or wat?! Eurgh......so sickening and it was onlie 8.10 in the morning. So i finallie convinced her that they would never pick up, ask us to call and call again..(supposedly until the day we die..) and instead of going to sleep (i had enuf of being woken up time and time again alreadi)...i went to brush my teeth and did some work on my pc. Meanwhile, my mum who had decided to go, went back to sleep.

Oh yeah..did i mention too that i was apparently woken up by earlie morning calls. Gawd..i had never been a fan of morning calls...if my phone was worthless, it would be hurled at the nearest wall without a tot. So apparently one of my colleagues jz called for fun...she called like twice..but i didn't pick up coz tink she still mistook my musical connecting tone as a sign i switched off my fon. So i jz msged her quickly saying i am on leave and if she had anything impt to convey. Then, after i brushed my teeth to eat, my covering officer called too and i called her back. She asked me where was i..told her i was on leave (remind me to msg everyone that rahayupopz doesnt like to be disturbed on days she is on leave..coz everytime sure got disturbance)....and she said reallie? how come i didn't know..then i said i changed my approved leave on monday to today instead coz i didn't have school today and last monday, i came to work instead of going on leave. so she said okay, but should have informed her. Rite..........tot i'd just make a quick disappearance for now until my actual supervisor came back and I could tell him. Forgot that she's holding his duties for now..so okay, that's settled then.

And so, one thing good that came out of this was that i managed to complete and rename all the individual graphics for my online shop..a task that I had been postponing for the past err..one and a half week, khekhekhe....alrite alrite, tonite, rahayupopz shall continue with this web design thingey and get it over and done with. I tell ya....i have no idea how I can constantly push back the thought of doing those graphics time and time again....and it never killed me like..'argh! mz get them done..i can't take it anymore!'...guess, i am the queen of procrastination. Rite...this whole idea of an online shop and getting your hands on it is fun and exciting..but it's hard work. ANd i haven't gone into selling yet! WAh.......

Nevermind..it's always the first steps that are so damn hard....

Comments

Popular Posts