"What Gives?!"

i watched white chicks on vcd after 12 midnite earlie this morning and I would say..not bad..not bad. It's like a chick flick..except it's about two black guys pretending that they're white..coz of some kidnapping tip off. But of course..in the end, they received clues from the girls whom they hang out with...that the mastermind behind the appending kidnap could be their rivals' father instead. but it's reallie a sweet movie..like how these gals stuck together when being confronted by the rival sisters and when one of them always get the brush off from the popular guy. And of course..these guys reallie know how to give the rival sisters the taste of their medicine except in the last gig when they had to wear the swan costumes..ala bjork...coz of the sisters' mischief of putting that uglie costumes as part of the model wear..Thinking that they had finallie won against the supposed wilson sisters...incurred the wrath of the girl pals right infront of the hundreds of people there..GO GIRLS!

what is it about these kind of movies..that you know make me rethink about my life..like how duh boring it is. It's like they're so happening and what do I have? After watching such movie, I'll just think..oh well, guess its back to my boring lifestyle..of not going to happening parties...not being in the company of friends of whom i can totally totally share stuffs with and hangout...not having a job that is trulie happening..not having a family with my parents having awesome jobs and then we live in this big house or something and I have so much money to spend. But it onlie hit me for awhile of which thereafter...I kinda just forget about this 'life' portrayed in the movies. Of course they have to fabricate the whole story so when you watch..you'd truly think that the movie is so gawd damn happening. Even a movie based on a real life account is so fabricated. It's like this movie about a blind man...who fell in love with a woman with perfect vision. But the blind man is played by a suave looking lead actor and the woman is this petite pretty blonde and obviously blind or not...any man wants a piece of her. But did you know that in real life...it's actually based on an old couple..? and they themselves said that everything seemed so unreal that the onlie similarity is that yes..the husband is blind while the wife isnt. But who cares..coz they get money from royalties.

like hey..don't talk about life in the movies. Talk about real life...like how happening others are. u know i am always like whats the fuss about hanging out so late at nite..drinking urself silly and then dance like there's no tomorrow. Though I know that sorta life is not my cuppa (hey..rhymes!..), others may do it as a form of escapade. Get away from the hustle and bustle of their life and get to the core of their inner energy. Of course there's always those people..if they don't try..people think they're chicken or something. So it's something like a challenge either to their friends or within themselves that they're daring....they're bold...and yes, they're happening. What do I have..my mum who is forever thinking she's rite and i'm wrong. And she'll never admit it if she's in the wrong even if she finallie realises it..she'll just keep turning the story so it's constantly me me me..at fault. Sometimes I wonder how I survive with her and also a few of my friends who gets on my nerves at times....then when i confide in others reliable...they'll be like how come I still stick to them if they're so bad to me. If they're me...they'll try to talk sense or slap the silly out of them. I said you know..no one's perfect. I have bad points too that I may fail to realise myself so i can't be going around wagging my fingers at people.

And I'll tell ya the stress can be rather unbearable if they decide to show their bad side...especially my mum who doesnt really care that I am no longer a teenager and she can't be scolding me like she used to scold me when I was younger. She's not exactly an angel too you know....yes, people may say she's a good woman coz she's nice and caring to her friends. And before u think my mum has two horns on her head, she is generous with my family too. Just that she can be reallie annoying..and i 'm not saying from her role as a mother. But as a human being....like I said, she can reallie throw a tantrum at nothing just to hide from the fact that she was at wrong. Like how this morning she kicked up such a big big storm accusing ME of not waking her up to prepare for my brother's school. And bloody hell.....everytime i uttered something yes i did wake her up..at least 3 times at 5.30am...and previously i have done that too but she's always sleeping again..or she'll mutter something or say she no need to iron clothes or what..Come on lah, it's not as if I have been staying up late the whole nite either. I have been sleeping too and if she thinks she's sleepy..wat about me? I still make the effort to call her and didn't off my alarm and now she's telling me i have no heart...no heart that people have to get up and prepare....everytime she questions me..i'll say that i did wake her up..she would be like 'no you didnt!'...and every accusation she threw at me..she threw my clothes on the sofa at me...YOU CALL THAT A MOTHER? Sometimes she'll behave like she's some teen with lots of angst..I said 'look...i set my handphone at this time..u see! it's 5.30am! how can i wake up at 6?! you overslept not me!' and then she was like 'how dare u say that! you woke me up at 6!' and she threw the plastic bag with my new clothes at me..What the freak! She kept going and going...instead of doing SOMETHING..like getting ready instead? She's just like screaming in frustration..and all so flustered like she just couldn't get hold of herself.

It's not the first time my mum behaves in such a manner....like i said, dunno how i survive all these years. Sometimes I think I should be the one going out and coming back home at 3am in the morning...drink bingeing til i can't recognise from left to right...dancing on the dancefloor till the wee hours...bonking at some guy's home..whom I just met. And some of these people..have such loving families but a little bit of problem and they take it out on themselves...losing themselves to the lure of alcoholism. I just think...head's up..if u think u're life is so not gawd damn perfect...coz there are others in way worse situations themselves. If people wanna behave in such intolerable manner..let them lah. But don't let them control u.

It isn't easy especially if that very person..is ur own flesh and blood or ur friends who have been through thick and thin with you. And yes..I always have this problem that I tink i'm just too nice. But if i show my true colours..they'll go whimpering like a small child...throwing MORE accusations at me and then the whole initial matter is forgotten and now it's just about me me and me..how I lost my cool and that's all matter..to make them forever think how i was so bloody angry at them over nothing. NOTHING?!! What gives?!

Haiz..so that's real life for u. Occasionally..i'll remark wah, there ARE such people on earth ah? Don't they ever think of others? But that's again..real life. Where got every single human being on earth...thinking about others. It's a dog eat dog world out there. If they fail..easy lah....never make it like they fail or something. Wag their manicured finger at poor innocent soul a.k.a. me..HAiz....

Comments

Popular Posts