"Amazing Feat!"

hi!

do you ever wondered how much u can accomplish if u were to do this..or do that...in a matter of say, an hour? it's like there's just a hundred and one things on ur mind...and guess what? whenever u were just about to start on something....if u are suddenly becoming a perfectionist at the wrong time...then u think..'eh..think i should that one instead..' Then just as u started to embark on something else..then u think again...'haiyah..should have done the other one instead..'..Gawd...how indecisive can u be? Or rather..can i be? Trust me..myself having to complete a single task can take me for weeks...and yet..barely touched the surface. And onlie if there's something to jolt me out of my comfort seat...or give me a bloody short time...or a do or die situation...and i am amazed how miraculously it turned out to be. Fuwah.....i still couldn't believe I manage to produce a website in just a day after my fren suddenly messaged me she wanted to see the site last saturday. I was like...'wham! bham! can't sleep...!' And not bad...the outcome looked like i have worked on it for like days and days....oh, and me having to produce a report for the project at work...give me a short time span like an hour and a half for instance in the morning before work..and i could just produce it right there as if I took at least 2 days to complete. My point?! Sometimes..u can be so amazed at how much u CAN do. I tell ya..we can work thru' it. Just give urself a time frame to work things out and then jz let the magic work. Like my current as well as project at work....every meeting..i just try to churn out every single idea that i could think of...and not with-holding it coz if it means...speeding up the meeting..then why not? Sometimes....it's not as if ur idea is stupid or what...it can take that single so-called stupid idea of urs for people to improvise on...or find other new ideas based on that idea of urs. So...that's how u tend to speed things up and not make things as boring as..er...well whateva u can think of.

Then just now when i looked at this notebook i had full of ideas on a so-called online magazine....i suddenly wondered...what happened to it? I had ideas after ideas but none of them was concrete..meaning..i actually didn't bother to put them up online. It's like hours of brainworks just went down the hill. And it has been weeks too since I last made costume jewelleries. The last piece I did..or tried to do..was sitting on my table for the last one and a half month! And it was onlie today..that i decided to just keep it aside till i get the right materials to improvise on the earrings i bought. I sometimes wondered how i can sleep with all these things not done in my head. It just keeps replaying and replaying..and I didn't even do anything about it. This is what i call.....being unproductive. I was just so amazed at how much junk I had in my room that the first step seemed the hardest because I jz didn't know where to begin! In the end....I moved from one corner....to another corner......and tried to work in a systematic manner..like i grabbed the things that i will keep in a common corner..keep them first....then tidy up..throw whateva things i don't need but merely collect dust...and soon..things started to clear up. Would u believe I had 3 bags..which I just left it out on the sofa and on the cupboard....which i interchange during working days...and I didn't clear any rubbish from them..or keep the things?! Then when i put them away..except for one..which I had packed for the next day..suddenly there's one big gap there....and everything looked neater and not cluttered.

Then when i wiped my computer table..I'm like amazed too at how much dust it has been accumulating?!! And to think I sit at the same table for like weeks..and months...and i can't even remember the last time i wiped the tables clean!!! I need to be slapped.

Alas....i had to go attend my friend's brother's wedding and time was running out and i wasn't even half ready. Then in between..had to grab breakfast from downstairs and spent time eating breakfast..and then my mum had to do a quickie facial for me...(she insisted..not me...) and completely didn't have time to finish cleaning up. But after awhile....before The Apprentice started..I had like around 40 minutes more..so thought...okay..seemed like a perfect time to finish tidying up my room. But unfortunately..around this same time too...that i discovered this pretty addictive game on yahoo! games....then again..thankfully i managed to straighten out a bit...having started to clean up a bit in the day...it wasn't so bad cleaning up this time..I managed to do it in a jiffy. Coz i told myself if i didn't finish up..I can't watch tv...and so did a speedy job. See how it works when i have to work under pressure?! Wah..

AlRite..shall return later with some fotos taken from my fren's sister's wedding...ciaoz!

Comments

Popular Posts