"Yo Yo Weight"

u know what...

i feel like writing but have a topic so totally not related to this...but in case u jz wanna see some pics..u can actuallie go over to my multiply account!..I posted some pics on my frens bdae recently..tot u wanna drop by and see..

http://rahayupopz.multiply.com

yupz..i'm a loner there..haha..but i enjoy some privacy even though people dont darn read my bloG..haha..okay okay! soi 'm reallie a loner by no choice.

here's some fotos of me and my family and my friend on separate occasions when we were out shopping/dining....and figures why now i'm 0.2 kg heavier..GAH!




this is me and my fren who just celebrated her bdae..apparently on that day. we ate at breeks at harbourfront. Damn filling sey..


my mum and my brother after i forced them to pose after having hearty meal at banquet. my brother was having a tummy ache from carrying the foldable chair from ikea just now..haha. see lah, act 'gung ho' again.



thats me explaining to my mum why i wore black bra under my whirt shirt..eh no..how much the handphone i bought from my friend actuallie cost at the market.



'what? i know i am fat..but fat is healthy okay?'...what my brother is thinking.


you can completely rest ur boobs on the table and still act like nothing happens when you're too full to sit straight after eating yong tau foo.
hope me being sick as of this moment..will help me shed back that 0.2kg without breaking into a sweat. I reallie cannot bring myself to do that thang on the treadmill or that toner..err...exerciselike machine for the moment..argh! stupid polyclinic..the medicine sucks coz a)we're not paying them a cent coz the co. pays for it...IF they reallie pays for it or b) the medical bill is mostly subsidized by the govt based on their bulk purchases from countries with cheap labour that they give us low quality medicine we can get from any tom or dickhead.

cheh...so now the medicine is finishing..think the one i'm taking later will be like the second last before it reallie finishes...and im still sick..FYI! hrm..at least, i have a bloody gawd damn excuse not to perform in that lousy graduation ceremony. ARGH..the irony is killing me!

Comments

Popular Posts