Unpleasant Encounter

Wah, some things should just be left unsaid. Yesterday had the most unpleasant encounter at my work place with a contractor who was verbally abusing me because I was not happy with him when he forced me to sign on the letter. And then he had the cheek to keep pointing at me and accusing me of being rude and he was not rude. What a joker. Yes I admit that I got worked up a bit but in no way was I throwing words at him like he did. Anyway he did more than he shouldn't do like grabbing our school stamp and refused to listen to instructions as if treating this place like he blnged her.
 
Never had I been so insulted in such manner but I was at least happy to know there were people who backed me up and complained to the company as well as even quarreled with the contractor when he was being defiant. He accused us of not helping and throwing around like a ball. But that's not true. We did help him call the manager, showed him where the phone line box was and accompanied him to the telephone riser. He became unhappy when we asked him to wait for the signature. We were all busy and he didn't come on time with all sorts of excuses. It was also the same day where we had the Primary One Registration so everyone would be running around and hence we had given him the designated time to come which he did not. I was mad but I tried to keep my cool instead of lashing at him back as in who the hell was the rude one when he kept pointing his finger at me...haiz.
 
Anyway, I'll just put the episode  behind me. But it was shocking though..all in a day's work.  

Comments

Popular Posts