Marina Bay Sands Carnival

Wow, we are really expanding those former 'ulu' or isolated places to make them more accessible for the public for recreational and leisure activities. Basically, we have more places to have our gatherings..ha! I just think they should work on the public transport a bit like have more buses plying those routes :S


Anyway, my brother and I..yes, we of the Incredible Duo, went on a trail to the Carnival. I said trail because it was a rather long darn walk because of the bus diversion routes as there were two rehearsals going on. One for NDP and the other for the YOG. We love acronyms. 


But going with my brother, we couldn't get lost easily like the others where many familiar bus routes had either closed or diverted and I had no idea how the heck he knew where he was going even though he isn't that well traveled. I have lived in Singapore fourteen years before him and I still get lost among the 'chamber' routes in Orchard Road.


We were pretty lousy at the carnival where we didn't even take part in any activities unless you count buying of snacks from the F&B area. We did discover this really nice chewy brownies that come in a bar. And we watched fireworks up, close and personal as a closing. So nice..those things practically blew up so close in my face! And to think I seriously didn't feel like going out coz going out means spending money..heh. 


But what an experience..













follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts