Have Some Faith

It's kinda hard to blog when my brother has been on the computer for a rather long time and yesterday, he claimed that he was playing for a longer time than usual coz it was Friday. Well guess what? It's the same for the previous days as well! 


So...how am I coping after the last blog post where I complained about having to pay $550 to the town council? Im still trying to come to terms with it and at times, I do regret that I am not doing a good job in terms of using my money wisely try as I might but then, you can't go on in life without paying a single cent for things. Im not earning much either so it's rather impossible for me to earn back what I have spent. 


Then, this week, I don't know if it's a conspiracy or something but many things in my house ran out :S so I have to spend quite a lot on groceries and household items. Hopefully, things will get a bit better in terms of my household expenditures.

But life is not always unfair. Early this week, I FINALLY got my money from my ops manager who promised to give me $20 after helping him type the two documents. But then the next day my mum asked me to buy takeaway food from a restaurant and it cost me $16 and she said that it was pretty justified coz this month I got my bonus *sigh* What she didn't know I used my bonus to repay myself the money I spent last month and currently, I have been cutting my own personal expenditures so as to stretch whatever money I have.


Apart from that, I found some money also though I was not proud of it coz I didn't return which reflect how dishonest I am. I think one day, I may get karma for it...haiz.


But gotta be positive about all of this. At least I am still in the habit of saving on a daily basis. So far, it has been helping me in small ways like helping me cope with my current expenditures especially when pay day is still rather far away. My family may be small but my mother is one who does not want to act poor because she has enough of being poor back in her younger days. I wish I am one of those who do not buy groceries almost daily and can come home straight after work. But even if they didn't spend on groceries, they will still use their money to buy other things like clothes, shoes, bags, dinners at restaurants etc so the world is....fair? Coz I basically don't unless I find some good bargain which is hardly. It helps that Im pretty fussy too..hehe.


I still believe that one day, maybe out of sheer luck or good faith that I have the so called courage to get myself a new white bag. It's a really trying period for me at the moment because the last thing I want is to be accused by my mum to be a spender with no conscience for my family. Well she is good at blaming others.


As for the hefty amount I paid recently to town council which could have been my personal savings instead, I say to hell with it. I am going to spend the exact amount on a new netbook at the end of the year because Rahayu deserves some lovin'. It's not cheap living in Singapore I tell ya. Seriously not cheap. 


So I don't want to be sad anymore. People go through rough periods in their life but these will only make them stronger and more importantly, we must have faith in ourselves to know that things will get better.

follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts