Mum is Sick

Just a quick update..my mum is currently in hospital :( She had been complaining of a pain in her tummy for quite a long time and recently the pain didn't go away like in previously, it would come and go. Then when she went to to the doctor with me, he noticed that she looked very pale, made her do a blood test and when the results came back, it showed that her blood count, namely her haemogoblin, was very low. It could be related to the pain in her tummy so the doctor arranged for the ambulance to come and fetch her and send to tan tock seng hospital immediately.


I've never liked hospitals anymore because I used to frequent it so much coz of my father's medical condition and now Im at it all over again. I just hope it's not that serious although last I heard yesterday from my mum, the doctor said she needs to go for operation because of the bleeding in her tummy. I really hope it's nothing as serious as cancer. We don't have insurance and my medisave is only so much. But that's not a worry for now. In future, I also have to cope with medical expenses.


But I don't want to think that far yet. I just hope for the best right now.

follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts