Dream a Dream

I have begun using my own savings coz I have used up my salary :S I so dread this day but it's such a monthly affair and Im just afraid my savings are going to be depleted soon. Anyway, I just have to be strong and face the challenge head on. No one says life is easy. Things will get better as long as I am confident it will. Meanwhile, I will do what I can to at least maintain my savings so that I will still be able to use it in the future. 


Oh, yesterday I watched the show Inception which starred Leonardo Di Caprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Emma Page. I have nothing but praises for the actors and the show in overall. It's definitely thought provoking although the whole explaining what's going on in our dreams was quite a bore coz basically Im not a technical person or rather Im more used to those movies with easy to understand storylines..haha. 


So our dreams have many layers and hence the concept, dream within a dream. It wasn't a sleeper movie..heh..geddit...coz there was action going on in the form of the various people's subconscious which translated into projections that would began attacking because they sensed a foreigner. It was just like how someone tried to enter your private space and you get pretty defensive. And my friends joked that my subconscious is probably made up of many little minions that probably irritate the foreigner more than being attacked..haha.


The visuals were amazingly stunning and my favourite parts were the gravity defying fight scenes and also the van that took FOREVER to fall into the water to wake the people up. We were like..'still falling?!!' But it's a movie, what do you expect?


I didn't expect to catch the movie yesterday despite the hints coz Im pretty slow when it comes to hints. So my friend planned out this surprise when we met up yesterday. Well, despite spending $10 on the ticket (don't look at me, Im an established cheapo), I can safely say it's..er..money well spent?


Anyway, here's the movie poster for Inception





follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts