All Guessed Up

Im in search of a perfect bag. Well, I actually found it already but then I often chicken out when I was about to buy it. Actually, Im pretty fussy coz I want it to be money well spent. I don't want to end up with a collection of bags that only collect dust or I grow tired of easily.


I know that if I buy it, people will think that Im oh, trying to be a 'Minah' or a typical Malay girl trying to be chic just like a typical hollywood girl. Im talking about the ultimate Guess bag. I just like the design and structure and at 100 plus, it's  pretty affordable compared to the..oh what say u..LV, Gucci or Coach. But like I've said, I will always chicken out whenever I have the money like thinking, hrm..I got better things to buy although I will end up buying the wallet instead coz it was cheaper (and heavily discounted) and I use it to death and is always proud of it.


But this year, no more! I shall..get myself a sturdy Guess bag and I am willing to pay the *gulp* price and I don't care what people say that it will be so 'Minah'. 


Then again, there's always the back up plan. I can also get an equally sturdy and chic looking bag from Charles and Keith for half the price. I was browsing through their online catalogue and was practically swooning over them.


It will be an ultimate present to me. Yes, me. Basically if you don't have a boyfriend, that's how things work sometimes. But hey, who needs a guy to buy for you that eh? You earn the moolah yourself through hard work, you get it yourself too. Simple.


For now, I will just be contented with getting a bag I recently purchased online coz I was simply dying for a white tote bag. So much so I spent part of the money I had recently saved last month. I mean, come on, Im just a girl with simple shopping desires. I don't ask for much, like how chocolates always make me happy, and I guess I deserve a break sometimes because you have no idea how hard it is to balance my budget and it can be painstaking trying to not overspend each day while coping with my mother's demands.


While waiting for the bag to arrive, let's drool over the Guess bag. You shall be mine one day...muahahaaha!!!





follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts