Skip to main content

All Guessed Up

Im in search of a perfect bag. Well, I actually found it already but then I often chicken out when I was about to buy it. Actually, Im pretty fussy coz I want it to be money well spent. I don't want to end up with a collection of bags that only collect dust or I grow tired of easily.


I know that if I buy it, people will think that Im oh, trying to be a 'Minah' or a typical Malay girl trying to be chic just like a typical hollywood girl. Im talking about the ultimate Guess bag. I just like the design and structure and at 100 plus, it's  pretty affordable compared to the..oh what say u..LV, Gucci or Coach. But like I've said, I will always chicken out whenever I have the money like thinking, hrm..I got better things to buy although I will end up buying the wallet instead coz it was cheaper (and heavily discounted) and I use it to death and is always proud of it.


But this year, no more! I shall..get myself a sturdy Guess bag and I am willing to pay the *gulp* price and I don't care what people say that it will be so 'Minah'. 


Then again, there's always the back up plan. I can also get an equally sturdy and chic looking bag from Charles and Keith for half the price. I was browsing through their online catalogue and was practically swooning over them.


It will be an ultimate present to me. Yes, me. Basically if you don't have a boyfriend, that's how things work sometimes. But hey, who needs a guy to buy for you that eh? You earn the moolah yourself through hard work, you get it yourself too. Simple.


For now, I will just be contented with getting a bag I recently purchased online coz I was simply dying for a white tote bag. So much so I spent part of the money I had recently saved last month. I mean, come on, Im just a girl with simple shopping desires. I don't ask for much, like how chocolates always make me happy, and I guess I deserve a break sometimes because you have no idea how hard it is to balance my budget and it can be painstaking trying to not overspend each day while coping with my mother's demands.


While waiting for the bag to arrive, let's drool over the Guess bag. You shall be mine one day...muahahaaha!!!





follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...