Satisfying Bread Pudding

I may not cook coz I think it's such a huge hassle but I don't mind baking. And I have proof! Like earlier on, I made bread pudding..yumm!! At first I was quite disheartened because it didn't really look good but it was my first attempt so I just let it go and improvise on it later on. 


But lo and behold, about half an hour later when it has semi cooled down, it looks so nice!! It has that nice layered look and spongy taste but too bad, I was quite full already to cut myself a big slice and eat it. I ate two small pieces before that when it just came out of the oven and I was quite disappointed that it was too soft. But then, my mum said we were too greedy coz we wanted to cut it and eat it immediately after it came out of the oven..haha.


My brother loves it! My mum..at first she said well, I could have added more of this, less of that blah blah..but then it was only when it cooled down and tasted better that she said, oh, it was nice and perfect. Yay!! 


See the pic..see the pic! :D



Now I have finally made the bread pudding and didn't have to look out for it anymore outside and then end up with either an overpriced one or a not so nice one. For someone, who hardly cooks, bakes and...er....clean, this is such a good attempt though yes, there is always room for improvement. It's such a no brainer making this I keep wondering why they charge so much for it..hrm...


Next up, I may make a brownie? Or maybe a no bake cheese cake..easier..haha. I did warn you Im rather lazy.




follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts