Universal Studios Outing

Ok, I shan't be too upset about my hard earned money gone with the wind. I shall talk happy stuffs like how my ever so knowledgeable about the going on in boring ol' Singapore. I've no idea how he got the info that Friday to Saturday, the entry fee for the Universal Studios Singapore from 7pm to 10pm is only $5. Then next I have no idea too how he knew Marina Bay has a carnival. I practically live under a rock. Anyway, I had fun with that teenager. See, it's not always bad having a teenage brother..coz it makes me younger..heh.

Btw, I love the retro car and I love the food at the Mel's drive in especially the Chili. 


Go on and check it out. I think it's great for phototaking and family or friends gathering. Nicey nicey..


Universal Studios Singapore








 

follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts