1000th Post!

Unbelievable! I actually just reached my 1000th post in blogger! *clap* *clap* *clap* I started blogging here since 2005 and oh my..that's like 5 yrs already..woohoo!! Thank you to those who read my blog because you are willing to put up with incoherent ramblings. Over the years my blogging style change but what never change is that I write here as an outlet because life for me isn't a bed of roses. Plus it's faster than writing in a diary. 


So to all those readers, new..old..non existing ones, thank you for your support! If you have learnt one thing or two about me, well..I can only say that not all are true! haha..okay, Im delusional as well. 


Once again, Im happy and thanks again! I will not stop my rambles writings as long as Im still here and have internet connection.


follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts