Ex Schoolmates' Wedding

Since I dont have much time to blog since Im off to work soon, I might as well do this little update on a wedding I recently attended. My friend and I were invited to an ex schoolmates' wedding. The bride was also an ex classmate of mine and I was pleasantly surprised she invited me. See the power of friendster. Well, I guess the fact that I have so far uploaded more than a hundred photos on friendster speaks volumes of my existence..heh.



I almost could not attend the wedding because my two close friends had other plans but instead I got a call that morning itself from another friend who was also invited. Then we thought what the heck..we should go together but unfortunately, the dress that I was planning to wear was frowned upon by my mother and I ended up wearing a grey and dull looking top which to me looks great but definitely not for a wedding.


































Anyhoo, it is nice to take note that this is a couple that goes way back since pre university days. Sweet right? They look pretty much the same since the last time we saw them back in maybe..2002 or 2003. But of course, over this period of time, we have matured and our looks changed including theirs even though they are still recognisable and I swear I look older now. I do miss my more youthful look but ironically, back then, I thought I had always looked older and apparently, many people usually added years to my age guessing that I was in my late twenties. So that didnt help either.

Yet now, people think I just left school and embarking on a new job until I told them I have been in this line for the last five years.

But nevermind about me. About the wedding, the food was good with the typical Indian dishes and what was more amazing at how fast the queue formed the minute the last tray was placed on the table. Talk about a hungry crowd.

Anyway, wanna congratulate them and hopefully their marriage lasts a long time. I cant wish for eternity because that would mean a VERY long time but you know what i mean.

Comments

Popular Posts