A Little Memento

Entertainment News update: Dewy (Eyes) a.k.a Ronnie from Make me a Supermodel reality show did very well last week winning his first challenge after being in the bottom 3 for two straight weeks! Fierce. Then when asked who did poorly for the last photoshoot challenge(which he won..no thanks to the six foot long boa in the tank), he said his bff's name in the show, Ben, who people have been commenting that his friendship with him has caused him quite a distraction. OoOoo..even more fierce.

Oh well...Dewy...I hope you will win. If not, there's always Perry. yes..yes...trust me to be unfaithful. I got a feeling it's going to be like America's Next Top Model. They dont care if you're snobbish or whiny, if you've got the IT looks, you got the IT looks.

Well, I have been feeling pretty tired these past few days which is a mixture between good and bad. Good...because I get to catch up on sleep and bad...because it also means my diet has been haphazard. Food that has been on my 'banned' list has made subtle comeback. Actually, of course I welcome their comeback with open arms, but it's only during special occasions like outings with my friends or free buffet spread..heh. But we're talking in my own day-to-day lifestyle. No it's not because Im trying to be the next Nicole Richie but it's just a matter of health and right now, these food (which I shall not name to protect their privacy) have been causing quite a stir in my body system.

Er, maybe coz Im happy that Im finally getting the much awaited change in my life so..............you know what happens if you're trigger happy. But let's just say after this weekend, I hope things will be back to normal and try to bring down the sugar level in my blood. See, I told you it's not for the sake of vanity. ok...maybeeee.......partially, since Im going to the Dinner and Dance next Saturday and I will be wearing a dress. Yes, you heard me right...a dress. So not Rahayu but hell, it's just for one night.

Actually, I wanted to leave a little something behind for my dear colleagues as some kind of memento. I guess i have already mentioned that they're not exactly shocked that I was going to leave partially coz of things they heard last month, no thanks to certain people though I have not confirmed anything then. And I also know they have other things to worry about like the unanticipation of working with certain people and how hectic their schedules are because in the current setting, we are required to travel to all parts of Singapore irregardless of where you live. So instead of feeling sad, they're actually happy that Im leaving because it means a better career prospective for me.

But..........it wouldnt hurt for them to miss me...a weeeeeee bit, right? heh..

I thought of writing them letters which is, really, the cheapskate way of saying goodbye. But it's the thought that counts right?

So Im kinda nervous of going to the main office tomorrow to meet this certain someone which I assume is working for HR. I hope it's going to be a 'chop chop' thing....like get it over and done with. Then, she will officially say if tomorrow or Friday is going to be my very last day. Either way, this is definitely goodbye....

I shall start work on writing my letters now! And maybe play facebook in between as well...anything just to avoid cleaning my room for yet another time. Blame it on the poor diet!

Comments

Popular Posts