What hurts the Most

Im planning to turn this blog into a multi-functional one. And okay..uhm...I Know Im a weetle bit back on the tech articles but I shall do it! Tonight! I will even sacrifice my sleeping time! My other plans include putting up songs that I download from youtube and setting up a blogshop for my accessories. Getting busy now! woohoo!!

Anyway, I like this song. Im not a country music fan but I kinda like this band called Rascal Flatts. And then now they have this song playing on the airwaves right now and I think it is very beautiful.
And im being so nice and letting you download the song off my blog! woohoo!!

If you like it, download it...im going to sound lame but..it's as easy as A-B-C! If you know your alphabets, that is.




Just go this link to download:

Rascal Flatts What hurts the most

Comments

Popular Posts