Eyes Wide Shut

Im supposed to do something right now which is transfering of money online but Im so gawd damn lazy to do it especially when money is involved. TO me, I just dont like it when people get involved in various business and then expect you to also chip in by buying their things whether or not we like it. And only because we're 'family'. So Im super dragging it to...I dunno...tomorrow morning before I go to work? Like there is PLENTY of time for me to do that in the morning. It will probably be thrown into some vicious circle of doing it tonight..then doing in tomorrow instead..and then postponing it back to night time..and so on. Bottomline is, the thing will hardly get done soon enough even if it is going to take me a mere five minutes or so.

Yah, talking about money, since my pay is going to be late since I joined the company pretty late in the month in January, I have to be careful about my spending. Although, like I mentioned in an earlier post, I would be getting some form of pay for a slightly more than a week's worth of work and infact, I did. It was good enough to recuperate the money I spent on paying the utilities bills and other miscellaneous bills. But of course, the bit of pay that I got also went into paying for my internet and cable bills. It was quite a headache still..coz since I have not official got the real deal of a salary yet, in full that is, I have been a bit off in terms of paying the bills because I do not want to jeopardize my family's daily needs as well. It is so hard to maintain a family especially if this is a single income family and that income comes from me.

Actually, I do want to blog more but today's journey has been tiring because the places were pretty far and I had to travel to more than one place. So my eyes could hardly be opened up. Im just passing the time to upload some music for mariah. And the uploading takes centuries so might as well pass the time for a bit.

*yawns.....*

Oh, but I managed to spend some time on my facebook which I have been abandoning for more than a week or so.

Yup, it's ready..and I better post the links up before my eyes are fully shut. Now they're half shut.

Comments

Popular Posts