Confirmed Couple?

I swear they should start hiring me as a freelance I.T. writer...


Anyway, on a lighter note, remember that time I wrote about Wentworth Miller so called dating Luke McFarlane (the hottie!). Actually I dont really care if Wenty is gay or not although if a guy of the age 35 looks that hot, I.....may just consider dating a guy of that age who oozes the same sex appeal. I mean seriously, even if he is, give him a break man. And then if it's coming from the Perez website where the truth may not necessarily be out there, he does have a knack of getting things right too.


So it's like people are speculating that he is but just not 'out' yet and then he's dating this Luke guy from Brothers and Sisters (Singapore time...that will be every Monday 11pm). The first time he let out this info back in June, there were no pictures so I was like, hrm......he's just putting the two together just coz the latter was photographed by a freshly 'out' T R Knight before. They could be buddies for all you know plus Luke never said he was gay even though he acted as a gay in the drama and also in a stage play. See ah, act in gay roles some more. I mean seriously weird stuffs go around Tinseltown all the time like Nicole Richie being pregnant and all so I just thought that them being friends is nothing weird at all. Like heck, now it's like people question you whether you are out in public with a girl friend or a guy friend just coz you're a celebrity and paparazzis have nothing better to do but to photograph two friends enjoying some time together.


Okay but I would be lying if I said I was not excited when I saw them being photographed together plus they were all smiley. Fake smile or not, I dont really know. Why excited? Not coz I thought the photographs confirmed that Perez was not lying when he said these two knew each other but didnt go out public except to hang out in each other's home. I mean..pfft...I can even tell you Wenty hangs out at my house.


But I was excited coz they were photographed together and I was like...hot...I mean hello, feast your eyes on two hot guys walking on the sidewalk in matching brown pants and sandals reminding me of two good friends who have to wear almost the same like a united BFF thing. Even if they are a gay couple, I guess I know why they hang out at each other's homes most times..heh..duh, they are both physically attractive. Most of the time they will just go 'exploring the back of the house'. I dont think coz Wenty is shy lah that he doesnt want to be seen with luke before this...if I were him, I will just shove Luke somewhere inside my house too.


Sorry lah..Im more into Luke than Wenty...


Whether Wenty is gay or not, I dont think you should stop supporting Prison Break especially with the coming Season 3 which can be another reason why he wants to attract the pappis. I dont think gays should be treated any different just coz of their sexuality because he is a talented actor even though I never watched Prison Break and not planning to either. Yah I know, Im outdated so sue me. Okaylah, based on the episode trailers, I just think he's like the one kind of expression sort of actor where he's always giving that intensed stare but whatever it is, I doubt that ever stop his legion of female fans.


But I still like Luke..





and this shot...awww........

Comments

Popular Posts