Energiser Bunny

Yippeee!! The muttons are back!! wah...the long hiatus is making my midnight very the boring! Especially when my nights are spent tutoring my brother with his very the freaking challenging maths questions..how 'exciting'..

yuck


so we got new driver and due to the increased number of teams on prowl..err...more like sent out to the field, it will be very taxing for just one driver. So we have one main driver and another guy on standby and if one of them happens to be nearby the area, then he will come by. and no..they're not the sort you want to befriend with coz they have this look like they dont even wanna look at us..plus they look younger than me and I think they just left ns or what. or they can be ex convicts..or ex gangsters..i dunno..we're talking about tattoos worthy of that scale. aiyah..we're so desperate for drivers that this company we hired to do the transportation for us will take in anyone so long as they can drive a van and fetch the equipments. and perhaps not get into trouble half way. sad to say lah...they're not of the same calibre as our ex drivers ever since this shitty cluster configurations thingey where everyone's back will be crooked within the next one year. We got along quite fine the first half of the year and then now that we're in the next half of the year, they realised that they did a bad job at scheduling. So now..we're behind schedules.


My leader like relax one corner...I mean..dont get me wrong..she's really good and efficient...but the rest? Uhm...apparently one of them is so stressed out, she's being extra nasty and extra sarcastic to anything that has pulse.


My schedule is simply said....ridiculous. How can they make me come back to office EVERY..SINGLE...FREAKING..DAY?!! Have they ever heard of the phrases 'varieties'...'sharing of workload'......'not trying to kill somebody while she's standing on her feet?!!' tired you know..the journey to the school..rush like nobody's business...then journey out in the hot sun back to office..where a pile high of school data and spectacle reply slips awaits you with open arms.


Anything la..it's all in the name of money...yeah.pfft...as if I earn so much I can afford a car. Well....at the very least, it pays for my bills.


Sometimes I think that there is so much for me to explore and learn or high time I make a transition into something a heck lot better. But...I dont know. Maybe that time is not here yet...haiz.....anyway, life in general isn't easy right?


Even if I were to realise my dream to become a teacher...it will be a very stressful one too. I mean..Im struggling to cope with just one brother here...and my stress level is almost reaching boiling point. But I dont know if God is helping me out too coz today, my brother seems very the enthusiastic to learn Maths. Seriously, he's somewhat a sad reminder of myself. Able to do maths but simply have no interest in it unless threatened at gun point. In this case, my mum's repetitive nagging that can make you raise the white flag if you want her to quit with her nagging.


My stress level is on the increase but being a virgo, heh.....I can cope well under pressure. Uhm, sometimes too well la..that I forgot what is my main priority. And then I start panicking again. But I also have the knack for doing something at auto speed to so called get rid of the inertia of doing something that I have placed way way way behind my head. But if only the two sides of my brain are working together instead of against each other. When that happens, it's like I'm being possessed or what where my brains, my eyes and my hands can work simultaneously. Ok more like my eyes and my hand co ordination..uhm brain..has to work somehow or i would be declared brain dead. Seriously, Im quite amazed at this minor talent of mine where I can spot and correct typo mistakes in a split second or typing out the whole IC number..with the letter..in two seconds flat. This only happens if I concentrate and not be easily distracted which is basically how I lead my life day in day out.


Wow..if I can apply that in my own life, I would be like some energiser bunny. Cute..fluffy.....energetic. Now Im only cute.


Well, rahayu..time to get your act together. Uhm, I hope the wiping of my computer table is a good start. Hey, it's still something okay coz it has not been done so long I think im breeding a whole new different organism of bacteria on it.

Comments

Popular Posts