So Called Genius

oh man...

life sucks if i don blog. point in case. my ex driver came back! what the hell...im like ..what the heck is he doing here?!!! bothersome!! not really bothersome lah..he just sit down lepak like one big boss except that he is skinny which takes away the 'grr...' factor in him.


anyway, I have been rather busy lately because my brother's homework has been piling up like crazy and who is there to help? yes..super sister. Im not that keen with maths..and probably never will....but for his sake, i have to make use of my maths skills. This may sound strange to those who always have to calculate change for me if we share out the costs...haha..but im actually pretty good in maths..which, trust me...is bloody odd also. And another 'things you never knew!'...I uh...score better maths than in english for my 'o' level..I hate to say this, but i dont see it as something to boast about. More like an embarassment coz im supposed to be better in English! Oh, and another 'things you never knew..knew knew..knew...' (lame attempt at copying the 987fm catch phrase)..I studied Additional Mathematics too..and..I passed it too!! And throughout my years at pre U, I never passed my GP so it was a dang miracle I did so during A level.


Plus Im happy coz it's the same score as my Maths..so we're even! hahahahaaha..*evil laugh*


I cant deny this fact already tat i can solve maths problems..well, most of them..just by looking at it..coz of my brother's stupid homeworks! oh, plus the fact that I like to tweak html codes which require some maths too..


Dammit, I cant run away from the past.


Comments

Popular Posts