Piece of Junk

Oh bother.....


seriously disappointed with myself and feel like slapping my face left and right for treating my own life like a piece of junk. no im not on drugs but nowadays, Ive been treating my life like as if there will always be enough time for everything.....and therefore can chuck it aside and then leaving whatever I have left behind to rot in some corner.


very the philosophical but thats how im feeling right now...


so much in the dumpster..


let me get a hold of myself (or better yet..slap myself)


ok truth be told, I think i better get rid of my obssession with er..youtube. well, they cut the bloody movies in parts so it's like okay...watching one after another. haiz.......


i promise..today will be a new day! no more leaving things to do till the last minute..and never accomplishing it!


including blogging..

Comments

Popular Posts