Boring Project

hrm...





what can i say except to wish you all you singaporeans who survived listening and watching the opera singers belt out tunes during the Marina Bay national day celebration...a very good national day!





had been awhile since we last had a public holiday that not going to work today felt like a Saturday that I kinda woke thinking..oh gawd...am i supposed to do Saturday duty today?!! Am I supposed to cover someone today?!! WHAT?!! You may probably guess that my dream last night did not involve any hot or cute looking guys and thus the wakin up in an exasperated manner.





well....I guess I have been so used to the routine of waking up to go to work on a weekday despite being sick the last two weeks...it felt like another working day just now. But I guess i got over it and then end up waking at 11 plus..hee..and then 2 plus onwards, I felt my energy level dipping. I thought that maybe yesterday's gym routine got me a little lethargic coz it was a little harder than the usuals as I got a bit more time. But then........I realised. I did not sleep well the night before!





remember me writing about how it sucked having to do the so called I.T. project which is just a word document but it got me bummed coz I had to do it myself? Yeah..I finished it within the night..sacrificing my sleep in between. I started at 1.30 am...slept like about an hour or so..woke up about 3 and then the whole thing was completed by 5 plus. Then I slept for another one and half hours. Even with the make up I wore, it could not cover up the sleepy face and the tired eyes..especially the tired eyes which got one of my colleagues to notice.





When I was asked to present the two sets of word documents, they were like ...oh..okay...nod in agreement...but like..hello? Im sure there are thing that they want to change about or add on but no one said anything. It's like what you see is what you get! It just showed that we're all the freaking lazy to even think about this project..year in..year out..


bloody boring!!!

Comments

Popular Posts