500th post

In celebration of my 500th post, I have decided to post up a completely different blogskin. This time, I didnt recycle the usual template code but still used the fray theme...coz..Im so in love with the fray! And guess what? The singer...uhm..what the heck is the name..hrm..


*thinking hard*


oh, it's Isaac Slade . ALright so i checked the internet. It's his looks lah..Im more of a physical appearance sorta person..the more handsome..the more I remember..


Anyway, he was born in the same year as me! AND!!! He was born in May! So technically, he's older than me!! Woohoo!! Okay which means Im not liking a pre-pubescent.


Talking about pre-pubescent, my colleague just broke up with her fiancee. I know this may sound ridiculous but...'finally!' Seriously, he has been a bad choice from the start and not just me..everyone thought so too..including her family but she was determined that one day, he will change for the better. But for a guy who does disappearing acts every now and then, keeps problems to himself...gets agitated easily if you ask him whats wrong..would rather be left alone than talk it out...gets jealous easily....I would say forget it. Mat jiwang2? So not for her...


Well girl, I wish you all the best and dont worry, time will heal all wounds..and hopefully knock some sense into this guy and NOT get into a habit of breaking girls' hearts. And oh...WAKE UP!!!!


Well, I anticipate this week will be a very darn busy week for me coz my brother's exams are coming up. But I need to go out this coming Saturday to celebrate mariah's birthday. However it's not something that will end so late so okay....I guess I still got time to tutor my brother and that boy is another one..need to seriously wake up and not take his up coming exams for granted. I dont know who is feeling the pressure...me..or him. Okay definitely me...even though most times I tend to panic and then de-panic so I also need to wake up. Ironic...since Im typing this way late into the night..sheesh.....


Gawd I wish sometimes I dont hold such big responsibilities over my family. Im glad in a way that i have got myself back on track rather quickly once i put my mind into the budget mode. But it's worth the cause. Just like eating..I can eat a heck lot (I dont get full easily..a trait I got from my father)... am a serial snacker (mum...) and I have a sweet tooth (er...both parents? haha..blame it on the parents). If I let go of the devil in me..without the prada....I am in big trouble.


OH YAH!! CSI:Miami..it's back on already, baby! Season 5..here I come! But I missed the first episode coz I was not aware of it until I saw the trailer by accident last week. A babe in bikini with a gun strapped around her waistline..who would have missed that?! NO, the last I checked, Im not into women. Lucky just one episode and no biggie on that. I can work my way around it. Miss you people!

Yesterday, I spent my entire late afternoon till early evening at Plaza Singapura.....waiting for my queue number to be called at Starhub. My gawd..the crowd was a killer! But then again, it was a Saturday. I used up most of my points to get the 100 dollar voucher which entitled me to a new set of handphone and also I get to recontract into a better plan which allowed me to have 500 sms-es!! Now I dont have to be one of those losers who actually have to pay for her sms-es which is ridiculous given the amount of free sms-es they give out at will nowadays.


If you're wondering.....yes, I got a new handphone even though my current phone is still working well. I was not planning on getting that phone but I had to get something before the expiry date end of the month and this phone was the only phone that seemed reasonable enough to get and within my budget. It's sorta like an upgrade. There are a lot of additional features which I dont need actually. Now isn't the time to further upgrade the card coz it's still a heart pain for me departing with my money. Im just one of those people who are not big into handphones coz at the end of the day, or rather few times a day...the calls I get most are from my mum and not some secret admirers or what. That or *touch wood*....I drop it into the next toilet bowl or left behind in a cab driven by a dishonest cabby.


I still remember that stupid cabby!


Haiz....so am I officially disqualified from being poor since I ...er..have two handphones now? But of course I may eventually have to give up that phone to my brother who has been very the patient with my reasonings that doesnt mean your friends have one, you must have one too.


Well, btw...I put a song at the sidebar from the Fray. It's an old song from them but heck, that guy...can sing! It's not on autoplay so you have to click on it to play. Uhm...why the trouble? Let's just say songs on autoplay is one of my pet peeves. It's like forcing a frog down your throat..and you hate frogs. Uhm...something like that...

Comments

Popular Posts