Love is Sweet

I have very different views on love. But thats the beauty of love...it is three dimensional. You can see it as something that is very complicated or pure and simple. Most times I chose to see it as something....so freaking sweet. Now isn' t a good time for me to fall in love but can we choose the right moment, the right time and the right guy to experience love?


Here's the thing..you cant. It's totally unpredictable. That person can be a total stranger to you and within the next hour or so, you're totally smitten by him, quirks and all. Love sets in and everything starts to fall into place.....NOT!


Okay, maybe not. Sometimes it can take a bad date for you to totally push him to the back of your mind. But what if he creeps back in through a totally unexpected chance encounter...and then...love start to show up slowly....but surely.


I've been watching these indie films and it teach me that it takes courage for us to face our fears and to be more relaxed a bit rather than trying to be in control all the time. We cant expect everything to fall into the right way and the wrong way because there are some grey areas. Just look at our world. You dont see it in black and white only right? All the colours fuse together to make it even more beautiful.


We each have a story to tell and it can be filled with sadness and happiness but the story within us is what makes us individuals. Two people from very different backgrounds can get along fine with each other and who cares if people stare at them like they're some kind of zoo exhibition. Sometimes, I wonder why people bother talking to me coz I feel like I have a tough time taking charge of my life and there is nothing in me that can spark interest in people. But.....really, it's hard to see our good points but if someone takes such great interest in us, even our flaws are seen as something unique.


I wonder if someone does take an interest in me, maybe.......he will find out that I dont eat chilli, fish and how I love chocolates but will only indulge in it if someone offers me one coz I dont buy chocolates. It's not a diet thing but I know myself. Once I start, well...let's just say the evil has taken over me. I still remembered going to Candy Empire at vivocity and I bought ten dollars of chocolates, and the next day...and the next day...until I was sick. Okay that was too much. Maybe something that is known to me but not known to many others unless I said it out accidentally is that I have quotas for the food I eat which I have been following for months. Im a serial snacker so I can be out of control. It's a daily battle for me but Im coping well.


Sometimes, people surprise me with facts about me that I didnt expect them to know or even remember. Like the other time Mariah mentioned about me not liking fish and I was like..hrm..how does she know that.


Can you imagine a guy who bothers to take note of the things you say or you do because we mean that much to him. I find it...flattering. Like this show I watched, this guy like to watch classic television shows and one of them is the Planet of the Apes and he liked one of those characters in it and was at a flea market to see if he could find an action figure of it. Well, his gal pal (not yet girlfriend) thought that it was funny he plays with dollies..but he said..'action figure!' Okay whatever...but he didnt find it. Guess what? His gal pal looked it up on the internet and when they got into a squabble and there was also a hint of jealousy when his gal pal was chatting up with some hot guy at a hen party, she went to his house and gave him that 'dolly'. He asked where did you get that and she said...'internet'.


It turned out that the action figure was an original and it was sent to her in the original box and he was surprised coz things like these would cost more. But she didnt see the importance of the box, took the figure out so that he could play with it immediately and when asked where was the box, she said she tossed it in the dumpster. Of course he would have jumped but they just squabbled over how he could be so freaking neurotic over everything so he just said..'never mind' and smiled at her freaking sweet gesture.


Wow...yes, love can change people. They became an official couple after that. At first she laughed when he was finding for the action figure coz like..pfft..a grown up playing with a doll?! But in the end, she understood what it meant to him and she reciprocated it back.


Geez, didnt I tell you love can be so sweet...

Comments

Popular Posts