"A prank Played on Me.."

heya..!

did u read my previous poSt? okay, this is such a late post but i Would like to clarify that it was a prank played by a friend. This friend is the friend of whom I tried in vain to sms but without replies (apparently she was too bz..but not too bz to play a prank on me..ha..ha..) then somehow i gave her this brilliant idea that hey, she could play a prank on me. And I damn well thought a guy (which was acted by her via sms) was interested in me....concerned yet sweet..scary but somehow..sweet. Okay okay..I was gushing..but damn scared at the same time. And after I found out that my friend said she lost her hp (but it was jz a ploy..u see..she didn't lose her hp at all)..I got another friend of mine to contemplate on meeting this 'guy' who had my friend's hp though I was damn scared...so we could get it back. But after I read the email that she so wanted the guy to keep the hp if he was cute..we tot that we could take the phone away and then sell it..after that share the profits. Okay, that was a joke.

Then later at nite, I was telling my friend angie cum online buddy about the guy i 'met' via sms when I tot that my friend lost her hp and this person was rather interested in me. Of course..being an EX chat addict, I knew all too well the kinds of stuffs they would say and I didn't want to go back to the past, where I would go out and meet the guys, onlie to find out that they were not what they described themselves. OR they would stood me up coz I am not within their expectations. So, I was trying to push this 'guy' away but at the same time, was gushing about the whole thing..and so did angie. Then we chatted about guys..like how angie got this new physical appearance after dieting and exercise and she is garnering more attention from guys and she was prettie uncomfortable about the whole thing. Where else, I ..yes..the 'dateless' one...was scared yet excited about this impending new friendship that was about to form..

It was onlie about 11 plus that I again, contraRy to what she wrote in her article, about me being all nervous on answering 'his' call...picked up the phone excitedly. I tot that hey, even though I didn't meet up with 'him' for coffee..he still wants to call me up. But it was a female caller on the other line..it was my friend, who supposedly lost her hp but the sms I sent to her the previous day, me being a worrie wart on whether she had changed her number, gave her this brilliant idea to prank on me. Of course, the previous prank that she played on my other friend, on her b'dae, made my friend so scared that she refused to go home alone for fear the guy would follow her home. But it wasn't a guy..it was jz a birthday ploy. But this isn't my b'dae..jz like what my other friend pointed out, which immediately cancelled all my tots that it was jz another prank.

Alas..it was still a prank...and I would be lying if I didn't say I was disappointed over the whole thing. No, I am not asking for an apology....or any other things. I jz want the whole thing to be dropped..like it didn't happen or something. Of course I had to be cautious over the whole thing..coz after all, this was a stranger who picked up my 'friend's' hp and now claiming that he jz got the number. And my conceRn is to get thru' my friend urgently coz I tot that she wasn't too happie with me for not replying her email regarding the sewing machine. It was like....real friend over potential guy friend. And of course, I chose my real friend which explained why the last sms sent had me giving shit about sunday being a family day and how my first concern was to check my friend's email so that I could get the truth over what happened actuallie.

You know..I reallie dont want to pursue this matter....I thank U a lot if you sympathise with me over the whole affair. I reallie didn't think much about it..like the extent of the prank....except that I was jz rather disappointed. Not over her..but over the whole thing that this 'nice guy' doesn't exist. So I am practically back to square one when it comes to getting to know nice guys out there. But at the end of the day.....it did offer something 'exciting'...something that doesn't come like everyday and I can always imagine that it's for real...though it's not. Dreams do come true, don't they?

As for now...you know who u are......I know that u're thinking in my benefit....but reallie.....I jz want to drop the whole affair. I don't know how much it affects you all regarding the whole affair...but reallie..it's not a big deal. And this time, I am not lying. True..I was relieved that I didn't have to 'ship' back to the times when this kind of thing, 'this guy thinks I am interesting' episodes in my life, was common. Jz maybe...I was worried over something...or someone....onlie to have the whole thing backlash against me. So, we'll just end the whole thing rite here...we shall not pursue further.

Like what my friend said in her article regarding the whole affair...it's jz to put a smile on our face, when we least expect it. I did, indeed, smile....knowing that my life, during those two hours, wasn't so boring after all. Yupz...I enjoyed it.

Comments

Popular Posts