"Haiz...WHERE YOU HANDPHIE?!!!"

You know what...regarding my lost mobile, immediately after posting the last entry, I emailed the taxi company Comfort, not because I am hoping they will get me back my hp, but my dissatisfaction with one of the taxi driver. And I reallie expressed my unhappiness over the driver's act of dishonesty..and also over how I am so STUPID for not taking or asking him for his taxi's license plate number. Rule number one: Whenever you take a cab, ALWAYS take note of the number. It is clearly written on a card pasted right smack on the windscreen so, don't just admire the scenery outside, practise your memory skills. If you have a flair for numbers, then remember the number well. If you have a flair for words..remember the names. No point keying it into ur mobile if u lose it instead. If you can't remember, get a notebook and pen and have it written down and take note of the time and place of pick up and arrival.

I never tot I would lose my mobile in the cab if shit happens, then it doesn't matter where is the last place you took it. Check repeatedly if you have to, jz in case one of your vital items are still in the same place. Don't care if your bag has a zip or button to keep all the thing inside safe and sound, because you'll never know in that one split moment, you may think that you have placed it inside ur bag but actuallie no. So, it's true...better safe than sorry.

Aniwae, about the email..the taxi company did respond fast enough the next day though I wouldn't reallie think they would call me back. But you know what?!!!!! I hated the person who was questioning the validity of my report! Like I am so talking to the 'attorney' or 'lawyer' for the taxi driveR..pui! She was asking if I am sure it was the taxi driver and not someone else. And if the passenger had picked up instead...okay, I understand that she needs to make sure that I am indeed speaking to the taxi driver. Fine. I told her...without trying to 'lose face' in any sense..why I reallie reallie think it was the taxi driver from how he was saying he was on the way to hougang..and that he can't go back to bedok to give me the hp...he had passengers to fetch....and he would send me to my home after his shift. Then she was still staying 'okay...but it could still be the customer..how would you know if he had picked up instead'.....I was reallie losing my patience but I kept my cool..as always....and told her that he told me himself that he is the taxi driver..any more questions, I would have to email about HER instead!!!! If she had gone on, I would have said that I recognised his voice (which sounded sleepy and irritated) when he had to park near the bus bay to wait for my friend and how he was making noise that he could not park there...It was the same voice that answered my phone. The same irritated voice that I was as if disturbing his rice bowl. Again...pui!!!!


Pls lah..I am not born into a rich family to be able to change handphones as and when I want! I have no idea how am I gonna get a new phone. Phones are so damn expensive if you are not in any subscriber's plan. Promotions, promotions, promotions....they just 'lure' you into buying the plan promoted as cheap and affordable but damn it...you should be careful about the hidden costs. So what if you get the fanciest phone around...if you can't pay the phone bill. For me, what matters most is that I have enough money to pay my bills...so losing a phone never occured to me. Yeah, you know what?! If you happened to be someone who loses everything including her head sometimes, should have a fund just for emergency cases like this. I have been saving my money but right now, I used the fund to help my family settle certain bills..but it would be recuperated back once my father gets the cash payout from the shares he sold. Still, it is a loooooooonnnnng wait...so right now, yup, I am absolutely penniless. Reallie!!! Now, I am living like those times when I am so darn penniless I have to depend on my mum's welfare.

This isn't a good month. Not onlie did I lost my hp, I had to be back in office in the morning onlie to be asked out to cover someone's duty in the field..(the aGony!) coz that would mean my transport fare being wasted for the redundant travel back to office.

Well..I have learnt to take things in my stride...telling myself what's so bad about it..I am not alone doing all these work. If I can't get along with the person due to her unusual work ethics (believe me, some of them don't make sense!), I'll just do what they require...it's not my team anyway..haha. At most, I don't talk much with them lah if they're so damn fussie.

I guess losing my hp may be a good thing..still...DAMN YOU TAXI DRIVER..and erm..good luck in selling it, if he tries to do that. That hp of mine has been in and out of the emergency ward..(should check out the hidden double sided tapes.heh heh..)..pls pls pls...pray that I get some money from the sky or something so I can get a brand new hp. Watever..second hand..first hand...jz a damn phone. Oh, preferably with camera, please..

Comments

Popular Posts