"My handphone taken away From a Comfort Taxi Driver!"

I suddenly had the thought of re-visiting my first online journal which wasn't in working order ever since they decided to upgrade the whole server. But now...it is back up..and a year and half of writing faithfully to the blog, has been saved..woohz! But of course....I have moved on..matured...but definitely still as unpopular as popular..haha..so unpopular, I had to add the word 'popz'...to represent a title..i would probably never would acquire..hahaz..

K..actuallie..I jz wanna write in to tell you how bloody bloody...disappointed I am in a certain cab driver. I am so compelled to write in an email to the taxi company because of this dishonest driver of theirs. But damn it....why does stupid things like this happen to me..no matter how careful I tried to be....my persistent checks to make sure that my handphone and wallet are with me. The essentials...and now one of them is missing: my handphone coz I was so darn careless to have left in the cab. But jz as I was glad that the taxi driver found the handphone instead of jz any customer who might have kept the phone for him or herself...the opposite happened. It was not jz my misfortune of having to leave behind my hp carelessly in his cab. But a double misfortune of the taxi driver going back on his words of returning the phone to me.

It was a trip to bedok from my residential area in Hougang. It would take a short trip..and since he took a highway, it was further quickened and I tot that I would fetch my colleague who was also on the way to bedok to attend another colleague's wedding. When the trip became shorter than expected, I was worried that I would not be able to coincide nicely with her so that she could take a ride in the same cab as me. I was getting more anxious and kept calling to ask her exact locations..and my colleague was being all funnie about it like..I am walking on the pavement rite now....then about to step one foot on the escalator....and now I am standing still waiting to get to the groundfloor..but it didn't stop me from getting more anxious.

Eventuallie when I reached the bedok mrt, I called her again...and the taxi driver wasn't too happie as he had to park near the bus bay. But there was no choice and my colleague was alreadi up on the escalator to exit from the mrt station. She came finallie..and I tot I was more relieved to have her in the cab than listening to the taxi driver nagging that I forgot totally about my hp. Some more I was carrying a bag that was like an 'open' concept..there was no button or zip to fasten the straps together. It was jz like carrying a mini plastic bag. It didn't occur to me that it would be the last I used the hp.

When we reached the venue, the crowd wasn't so bad and we were happie to have made it in time. However, due to a heavy downpour from where the groom as, there was a delay in the trip so we had yet to catch the highlight of the wedding..them sitting together on the raised platform..or wateva you called it. Then we were treated to lunch and my colleague and I ...were so hungrie that we had two ++ of helpings..haha...After we were done, I did my random check on my hp. To my horror..it was missing. Then I started to have this flashback on the last place I used the hp: the cab. I called using my colleague's hp and after a while, he picked up. He was like...'I was waiting for you to call me back'...and I was thankful that my hp was with him. Then I asked him if he could deliver it back to me coz I tot that I would take a while at the wedding. But he didn't sound too happie saying that he was alreadie not in bedok...on the way to hougang, where i Lived...and giving me all this shit that it was not convenient as he need to find passengers first before being able to send it to me. Then, he asked if he could drop it at my home instead. Okay..though I was disappointed he couldn't send it back to me immediately like this is not some urgent matter, I could understand too that he was jz trying to earn money first. So, maybe he would send the hp to me after his day shift. I called home and told my mum that she would be receiving my lost hp in my behalf and I had alreadi given the cab driver my address and my home phone number as he asked for it. But I was so confident that he would send it back to me that it didn't occur to me to take down his licence plate number. It was to become the biggest mistake of my life..

To cut the story short, i was alreadi in a state of panic when my mum was saying that as if he would return the phone back. I tot that I don't think so..he promised to give me back. But when I met my friend at tampines, and how she tried to call me but all she got was this funky tone (err..my connecting tone..or my voicemail)..or that when she tried again, it was like as if someone did pick up but never talked. After like two plus hours...and the supposed time he could have finished his shift, around 5.30pm...I called my hp again...and it was off. I called home and asked if the driver sent the hp, she said no and said 'I told you he wont give you back....he even offed the phone!' But I was still 'stubborn' thinking that maybe my kylie minogue's ringtone could have scared him off. So, as he fumbled, he decided to off my hp.

Then nitetime came..around 8 plus..still no one showed up when I reached back home. I called again..and my hp was still off. Fearing that he could misuse the line, I asked starhub to suspend my line. Then I waited anxiously for him to return the phone to me. Still.....no sign of him. 10 plus..11 plus...12 plus....still no sign of him. I waited and waited while playing on my pc but from my room, I could see the window. Still, he didn't turn up and I didn't realise that it was alreadi 2 plus. My mum was rite..but I was again stubborn and the next day, the whole process of waiting started again. I tot that maybe he finished too late to pass it back to me so perhaps I would get it back to me.

Alrite: latest news......the phone was never returned to me. This is alreadi the third day. Yesterday, I tot..oh gosh...maybe I had given him my old home number by mistake! Or...he wrote down my address wrongly....or what or wat...I dunno why am I still in defence of him. But now..no more. I am jz gonna say that my handphone was not lost...it was STOLEN..stolen by a COMFORT TAXI DRIVER.

I dont know what he has done to my hp, and judging from his tone, he didn't seem to care that a passenger of his had lost her hp. If he were to sell the hp for his own benefit, or used it for his own personal benefit..wateva.......I have this to tell...

YOU WILL NOT LIVE IN PEACE!! YOU WILL FOREVER BE IN GUILT FOR NOT RETURNING MY HP..!!!!!! YOU WILL EARN LESS AND LESS INCOME FROM DRIVING A CAB!!!! YOU WILL LOSE YOUR HANDPHONE ONE DAY AND KNOW THE AGONY THAT I AM GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW BECAUSE YOU DID NOT RETURN MY HANDPHONE!!!!!!!!! bloody taxi driveR..

Comments

Popular Posts