'Damn Exam Period'

Think I can start blogging again...woohoo! But first, mz try to make up my 'ruined' gym plans and my saturday jog all because of this powerful thing called 'flu bug'. But ahem..secretly triumphs about it. Then again, I kinda slacked too..haiz...i ate chocolates, like three pieces ++ of it. It was my brother! He bought the chocolates for me! You see, my so-called philosophy about chocos is that I will no longer buy it and if I want to eat it, people have to give it to me and then I'll eat it. Yeah, I know it's stupid but people buying or giving me chocolate is almost at a ratio of 1:impossible. Oh, and after the stress of teaching my brother maths last sunday, and also stress over my constantly grumbling stomach (oh the 'pain'..the 'PAIN'...!), went down to the shop around 9pm and bought a packet of cheetos. Okay, so I didn't manage to eat the whole pack coz of a certain 'someone' who can't see food dangling infront of his eyes whether or not the person is aware of. Oh well..maybe at times like this, I appreciate him more for finishing up something I bought on impulse.

So what have I been up to? I don't do much on the net that some people are asking where have I been? I guess I logged on during the times when they're busie watching the telly or having their dinner. I am not reallie a 'tv' person and I dont eat much of dinner nowadays. Heck, I don't even have dinner. Then, that leisure time has been cut into half coz a)my brother logged on to watch something he happened to come across, and like, over and over again or b) have to sit down and teach him for exams. A thousand apologies to all those whom I cut off suddenly in the middle of the chat coz I couldn't wait for them to say goodbye. Believe me, my mum's constant nagging to go teach my brother drives me up the wall. But I tell ya, half the time is spent just persuading him to study...and tolerating with his 'die die dont wanna study' attitude. And yesterday he barked at me saying that it's his exams, not mine..so why am I so concerned? Dammit..the naive boy, he still doesn't get it that if he DO NOT do well, I get it too. I care more about my reputation than his. And when he can't do the paper or certain questions, oh BLAME it on the sister, for NOT teaching him the questions. WOw, thanks for the credit man. As if I didn't teach him...it's just him who couldn't get the concept in his head despite repeatingly saying it. It's like..haiz..between me and the tv...the tv seems more interesting than having to listen to mathematical concepts. I so dont blame him..but it sure is tiring competing against the all-mighty tv.

Anyway, let's hope that he does well this round. That's my wish for every freakin' exam semester of his...haiz....

Comments

Popular Posts