"It's official..I am SiCk.."

haven't been blogging for the longest time..well...four days plus infact but prior to this, I had alreadi tot about what to wrote. Except the unexpected happened. I fell ill. Actuallie, it's gonna sound quite morbid, but I wished I was sick and therefore I got sick..haha..For the past 3 months, I hadn't been on medical leave and alreadi I worked with different people because other people were taking medical leaves at their convenience. Or they would take half or full day leave...and I would have to go back alone. Not that I am complaining..half the time I wouldn't have to think so hard as to wat to talk about with my partner or the people I worked with. But it's getting rather mundane.....and I felt like..hey, it's my turn to be sick and my partner's turn to work with other people because of 'me'. I mean..it's a stupid wish....but if taking leaves would require my supervisor begging me to cancel it or postpone just coz of 'manpower'...I guess the best solution is just to be sick for once, and get an mc.

Then good thing...it wasn't such a bad sickness. I was down with a mild sore throat and flu...although the flu was getting to me like eurgh..yeah that's it, the feeling of 'eurgh'...The day before I got an mc, I still managed to get to the school for the vision screening coz I tot it was just a case of bad flu. Plus, I started to deteriorate and my immunisation system felt like it's slowly being killed by the virus. Okay, I'm exaggerating. But reallie..I felt sick to my stomach and I felt like throwing up my lunch. Some more, it's a kindergarten with lousy facilities and so, I had to sit on a kiddie chair which made it more worse coz I was hunched over and my stomach felt even more quesy. Thank goodness there weren't many students so it was prettie tolerable. However, I was too sick to
check through the health assessments...so here rite now, I wanna apologise to the school and parents if I made any mistakes...but then again, I did check thru them online but not offline..unless I see double, then it should be okay as long as I have checked. Rite? Jz trying to comfort myself..coz if there are mistakes (touch wood)...I think I wished I hadn't been sick given my dept's policy of making small matters big.

Okay..I'm still under the weather...so it's a matter of time before the fan gets to me..haha. Sometimes, I tot I am luckie I don't have air con at home. Not for someone like me whose tonsils act funnie every few months and air con will onlie make it worse. You know what? Sometimes it's good if you are sick, to just go outdoors and take a short walk..if you're not too dizzy..to avoid being sucked dry by the air con. You'll feel a little bit better.

Anyway, hope you like my new 'sum41' layout. In case, you don't know, it's a band who has been getting better and better. Check out their songs 'pieces', 'we're all to blame' and 'over my head'...I have the song 'pieces'....as an intro to my webpage. Hey, in case you wanna change the layout of ur blog, err..don't look for me...you can go to http://www.blogskins.com for layouts made by people like you and me. And it's free..! I think..Anyway, I suggest you don't go surfing there for long coz they have quite a few pop-ups considering it is a 'free for all' website...I think again. Okay, why not u go and check out urself..coz er...I hate websites with lotsa pop-ups coz I am paranoid over spywares..I went there, check out the codes, on notepad and close the website. So, not much of explorations.

If you want a website like mine...by all means, you can copy my codes or pictures. I don't care...to hell with copyrite, as if I am gonna make money anyway. Till I get better, I promise to write lengthy blog entries! hahaz...













Comments

Popular Posts