Skip to main content

"It's official..I am SiCk.."

haven't been blogging for the longest time..well...four days plus infact but prior to this, I had alreadi tot about what to wrote. Except the unexpected happened. I fell ill. Actuallie, it's gonna sound quite morbid, but I wished I was sick and therefore I got sick..haha..For the past 3 months, I hadn't been on medical leave and alreadi I worked with different people because other people were taking medical leaves at their convenience. Or they would take half or full day leave...and I would have to go back alone. Not that I am complaining..half the time I wouldn't have to think so hard as to wat to talk about with my partner or the people I worked with. But it's getting rather mundane.....and I felt like..hey, it's my turn to be sick and my partner's turn to work with other people because of 'me'. I mean..it's a stupid wish....but if taking leaves would require my supervisor begging me to cancel it or postpone just coz of 'manpower'...I guess the best solution is just to be sick for once, and get an mc.

Then good thing...it wasn't such a bad sickness. I was down with a mild sore throat and flu...although the flu was getting to me like eurgh..yeah that's it, the feeling of 'eurgh'...The day before I got an mc, I still managed to get to the school for the vision screening coz I tot it was just a case of bad flu. Plus, I started to deteriorate and my immunisation system felt like it's slowly being killed by the virus. Okay, I'm exaggerating. But reallie..I felt sick to my stomach and I felt like throwing up my lunch. Some more, it's a kindergarten with lousy facilities and so, I had to sit on a kiddie chair which made it more worse coz I was hunched over and my stomach felt even more quesy. Thank goodness there weren't many students so it was prettie tolerable. However, I was too sick to
check through the health assessments...so here rite now, I wanna apologise to the school and parents if I made any mistakes...but then again, I did check thru them online but not offline..unless I see double, then it should be okay as long as I have checked. Rite? Jz trying to comfort myself..coz if there are mistakes (touch wood)...I think I wished I hadn't been sick given my dept's policy of making small matters big.

Okay..I'm still under the weather...so it's a matter of time before the fan gets to me..haha. Sometimes, I tot I am luckie I don't have air con at home. Not for someone like me whose tonsils act funnie every few months and air con will onlie make it worse. You know what? Sometimes it's good if you are sick, to just go outdoors and take a short walk..if you're not too dizzy..to avoid being sucked dry by the air con. You'll feel a little bit better.

Anyway, hope you like my new 'sum41' layout. In case, you don't know, it's a band who has been getting better and better. Check out their songs 'pieces', 'we're all to blame' and 'over my head'...I have the song 'pieces'....as an intro to my webpage. Hey, in case you wanna change the layout of ur blog, err..don't look for me...you can go to http://www.blogskins.com for layouts made by people like you and me. And it's free..! I think..Anyway, I suggest you don't go surfing there for long coz they have quite a few pop-ups considering it is a 'free for all' website...I think again. Okay, why not u go and check out urself..coz er...I hate websites with lotsa pop-ups coz I am paranoid over spywares..I went there, check out the codes, on notepad and close the website. So, not much of explorations.

If you want a website like mine...by all means, you can copy my codes or pictures. I don't care...to hell with copyrite, as if I am gonna make money anyway. Till I get better, I promise to write lengthy blog entries! hahaz...













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...