"I lost 2 kg!!"

Well...prior to writing my blog once again, I had to resort to reading other people's blogs during my period of recovery. And yes...it's just so me to be humble and give them credit for writing so well, though lambasting other people for their unkindly romance, hrm..I think I'll pass on that. I can't just go calling every person who gave snide remarks as having a small dick. Uhm..size doesn't matter? haha..I still don't get it. Having a small dick is that bad meh? I dunno..I like short guys and older men...so I'm prettie weird when it comes to men. So, when it comes to guys, DON'T ASK ME. Coz I don't like facial hair on guys..babyfaced guys...long-haired guys...hairy guys...etc etc

Haiz..I'd rather entertain myself with thoughts of whether to eat the medicine or not. I am so paranoid about medicine. All my schooling life, I have been going to the doctors but luckily, nowadays, the thought of seeing the $$ that goes with every pathetic one day mc, I'm better off workin'. Forget polyclinic...the queues...the waiting.....the trauma of seeing the doctors who have this 'I am not supposed to be here' look...narh...thank u very much. Whatever it is, medicine sucks. My most recent attempt had my brother almost choking me with cough medicine as he tried to push the spoonful of it into my mouth. Can't blame him..I had been holding the spoon for the last 5 minutes. I spent those 5 minutes whining why medicine have to taste so bad..why mum asked me to eat two spoonfuls instead of one....why do I have to eat so many medicine..why can my...and suddenly my brother just pushed the damn spoon into my mouth and kinda spilt some on the floor. He has this weird obsssession with medicine since young. Weird..coz I think he is one of the rare few that can gulp down cough medicine WITHOUT water...WITHOUT any funnie faces..and he said it tastes just like rose syrup. ROSE SYRUP?!! Please don't associate cough medicine with rose syrup..they're world's apart.

You know what? i'll blog more later..i got tonnes of things to write...but now i'm prettie tired after my gym workout earlier on. I hadn't been going since last week ever since I got the flu. Haha....and the entire time it was like as if my nose felt like a water tap. My flu just kept flowing and I kept sniffing. And my throat..it felt like phlegm was slowly creeping up my throat that it felt so yucky and I can't reallie breathe without getting into a cough frenzy. Yeah..I know it's not good to exercise when you are still under the weather but the thought of not exercising for one week..after a weeks of progress..sucks..It felt like I was starting to give up but infact, I wasn't. So, even when my gym buddie forgot to bring her attire coz she was bz at home preparing for her sister's wedding that she forgot our plans, I went ahead. I was like..so what..er, I doubt the ghosts would disturb me. (there's this stupid rumour about ghosts lurking in the gym room). And I successfully completed my gym workout..wooh!

Guess what buddie? I lost two kilos! It was so unbelievable when I weighed myself earlier I weighed myself later for at least ten times! That's how suprised I was! I tot I would go through a very slow progress coz I am not that vigorous when it comes to diet and exercise. I just do the stuffs but not get so carried away with it. But hey..it's good..and tmw, will be officially 4 mths before my bdae! Woohoo! Hope that I get to complete my initial mission of losing 6kg. That would be sheer coolness...

Comments

Popular Posts