"Mid Day FliRting!!"

You know what...I had the weirdest flirting experience today...Okay, I think I told this story to my frens at least 5 times today but what the heck, for u people, ANYTHING! Erm..okay, the stoRy goes I tried to sms my fren since last monday coz i felt bad for not replying her email regarding my family's sewing machine. And we sorta have this little project going on that jz onlie staRted. Yupz..the shelved and un-shelveD idea of an online shop...aahh...still basking in that idea. Thing is, now I got another friend who is so very interested in making this little creative pieces which she would gladly sell it. Plus she got lotsa contacts. And u know me..the one with e many ideas but lack of motivation! haha..and knowing how i like to web design and she likes to design genuine decorated frames..i tot we two could work together. Has been a few weeks since our last meeting so I merely asked for the progress. Alas I tot she was angrie with me for not replying to her email. Plus I was too sick to take a look at my emails.

Then I tot..haiz..okay for the last time I try to sms her again at around 11plus pm. I got an immediate reply asking who I am. I tot..that's odd...did i get the number wronG? So there i was asking a couple of our friends whether she got change her number. Nope..no such announcements...but the person was prettie nice saying that narh..no worries..after I sent him (yes, u know why lateR) an apoloGy sms. Okay...freakky....

LateR on today, around 2plus, I got an sms from him and he asked if I got thru' my friend alReadi. Tried to jz go along with it and I said no..and I apologised again. Then he was like it's okay gal...& he asked if he could assume I am from e way I smsed. He introduced himself as 'OliveR' and I was like..err....is she playing a prank on me? Coz I err..previously emailed her asking if she changed her number..and told her that I secretly wished that i get to flirt with him. And boy was he trying to get to know me..like i'm so interesting..coz i did sound like I am in a 'haha..so funnie...i'm such a bluR queen' mode. Then again..I am in real life a closet dumb blonde who makes jokes unknowingly.

He told me that he is not that friend coz i tried to sms my friend again after warning him not to reply if i happened to msg him by mistake again. But he jz wanted to avoid me sms him for life i think..haha..that he said he jz got the number yesterday and perhaps she didn't inform me as of yet. So, to me at least, I did the rightful thing by saying that okay, jz forget my existence..coz I didn't know that...and err..I didn't send him any messages..and I was passing by onlie..hahaha..But too bad, he was rather relentless..and after a few chosen woRds that he is not weird..not psychotic..jz want to get to know me since I came across as inteResting. I told him that narh..I am not coz I'm jz a typical self declaRed most boRing person in e woRld and I jz appear more like a lost sheep than an interesting person.

LateR on he replied that he wants to see who is rite..whether he thinks i'm interesting or I think i'm boRing...over a coffee treat this Sunday. I freaked out. I was like..oh no...not one of those guys who think i'm sexy and funnie behind the scenes..haha. Plus I am not reallie interested in these s0-called chance encounters like before u even met the person. So, I bluffed him saying that sunday is family day for me and that i am on e way back to ofc after my lunch to check on the email i sent to my friend aznuR. It's what I called a very lengthy way of saying 'narh..i'm not interested'. I know these kind of guys...I don't want to give guys false hope....which guys would actuallie tell u for a fact they don't go for looks? They're lying...or either that it's true they don't..coz u got a fat bank account.

He replied saying okay then...and enthusiastically, my friend emailed me back. This time I freaked out..Again..coz she said she lost her hp jz last monday. I tot..damn..have i been 'flirting' with a thief?!!!! I told her the whole stoRy how this guy called oliveR brennan was like telling me stuffs and our supposed coffee date thing which I turned down. I told her to cancel her line coz it's being used illegally.

And guess what..she encouraged me to jz go have coffee with this guy! Jz coz well..he has an ang-moh sounding name and that she likes the name oliveR. Asked me to check out if he's cute and if he is, then she wouldn't mind him using her number. What the?!! Well...here I am giving her leads on her lost new hp..hahaha...Oh well, gals are gals...

For me..nope he hasn't sms-ed me ever since he said that it's okay for not being able to go for that coffee date. Whateva....I may or may not have lost a good opportunity but I don't quite feel comfortable with the whole thing. Who knows he's putting up a different personality to hide the fact that he is using a stolen hp?!! See....rahayu always gets dates in the weirdest places. And I dont have to start chatting with strangers online again..haha..

Comments

Popular Posts