Seriously?!

Okay I know it will be mean of me to say things about people especially about their boyfriends. Good girls dont do that..*ahem* but if there is a word to describe what I feel about my ex colleague's latest conquest, it is just this...

SERIOUSLY?!!!

Girl what's wrong with you?! Okay sorrie I added another 5 more words. I know looks isnt everything but you cant be saying yes to any Tom, Dick or Harry who expresses an interest in you! Now every guy who wants to get into your good books will of course appear nice and all fluffy on the outside like you're the only person he cares for until his dying day. I mean why cant you learn to say 'no' for once because having a boyfriend isn't everything. And I know this guy is seriously not.your.type

Wow I do admire her for one thing that she cant stay single for long. Every guy that knows her always seem to fall head over heels in love with her. I mean she's all sweet and dresses well and has an active social life. Im so not there. I cant even remember the last time I ever wore a pair of earrings! Yes, Im pathetic. Whenever I wanted to, it would only be when I stepped out of the house, travelled halfway through and then remembered I forgot to wear earrings. Most times, it doesnt even come across my mind to accessorize.

Anyway enough about her. Well Im sure Rahayu has a few plus points also. It's just that I dont know what they are right now.

I was looking at the video clip which featured Matthew when he won gold medal. The diver from Russia, who won Bronze, well...he's not bad looking..heh. He didnt look too happy maybe coz he expected Gold (dont they all..) but hell, he's hot. And he wasnt even wearing his swimming trunk but covered up in his track suit. You see, who says I only go for the body. That's only about 90% of the time only.

About myself, well..Im still nursing a flu because I dont really take the medicine regularly. I've got other things to worry and it sucks when I thought it was going pretty okay financial wise but I ran out of money a little faster than I had expected. But I try to see how things will go later and I dont want to dwell on this too much even though it will catch up with me somehow.

I wish that there was something I could do so that I dont always end up like this but God is great. Im sure that it is just a test from Him and He will make things better. I hope.


post signature

Comments

Popular Posts