Random Things At Home

K..so I am a boring person...and yeah, who cares if people say i rot at home or what..i'll just say 'but at least i rot good..' hahah..

Anyway, I figured that since my blog lacks of pics coz i lack the enthusiasm to take pics...I tot hey, why not 'spice it up' a bit with some exclusive looks of my bedroom.

But this idea struck at a time when I just messed up my room up..haha...and it doesn't look as nice as those you see in the mag. And I was just flipping through this local mag on a singer and actress of the same age as me. But she's such a show-off lah...in real life...anyway, the media doesn't care about that coz she's err..'pretty'...and talent in what ways..onlie they know. And yeah...in the mag, also...showcased the walkway to her room..on the corridor lies panels of photos of herself..right up to her bedroom. She called it 'hall of fame'. i call it hall of lame....

Whatever. Anyway, at least she gave me the idea of telling peeps hey...I don't just lie down in my room coz it's all pretty and i like to look at it all day long. So much so, she doesn't even go to the shop downstairs except for her mum and siblings coz she just like to sit in her room if she's not working. YAWNS.....tai tai in the making.

She may be getting a name for herself after dabbling in acting and getting offers overseas in Malaysia..but if you have encountered in real life how stuck up she is, and somehow figuring out how 'eurgh...' she is when she acts coy with good looking actors and taking photos intimately, with handsome guys, you don't even wanna see her.

SO! I may not be famous...known...rich....have a bedroom that looks like it hasn't been updated in years...and there's nothing colourful to see except for the green couch, here's some exclusive things featured in my room! In pictures! Wah..really should credit myself for finally making use of my camera fon.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have two boxes for making beads but yeah..it's still lacking. Anyway, it's ALWAYS lacking since I keep buying the wrong things and always distracted by other things that are not in my list..haha..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My attempt at making a complicated bead bracelet. Looks easy in the books. It's always like that..haiz. Nevertheless, it still looks pretty impressive for a first timer but it's just the technique that needs improvement.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I know..hello kitty. I bought them for 5 bucks onlie for the two sets TOGETHER. I just like the bubble helmets..hahahaa..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I spent some time doing this gorillaz layout. Nifty, eh? But it's onlie halfway done. I am learning at the same time also following the styles of young but seasoned graphic designers. But I got a long way to go still!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I bought this bag thru' auctions for 12 bucks onlie. Pretty, eh? Haven't use it yet. Oh, and I don't even have to buy a hundred dollar worth of biotherm products just to get the bag..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Scott Kelby is a well respected photoshop graphic designer. I keep borrowing his book..actually, sometimes unconsciously, because other photoshop books are either so difficult, lame or bleurgh..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ah yes......the 'I cannot play less than two hours' of games. The Sims2 and its Expansion Packs. It's the onlie pc game I play. If you don't count the entire collection of The Sims Part One.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My favourite drink. Seasons Ice Lemon Tea. I am trrryyyyiiing my best to keep this to a minimum two or three cans per week. Not er..one can per day.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My mum just bought this. For the calendar...no comment (-_-) It really has good design for a magazine but somehow rather..the content need a little bit more of work. I know they are trying to give more exposure to our local malay artistes but...........K, just for the record, I can just flip and read through this mag in 15 to 20 minutes onlie and I'm done. It's that 'interesting'.


Yup! That's onlie a partial of what I do in my room. Maybe next time, when my room is less messy and more decorated, then I show u what have i lah, k?

Have a superb Sunday!



Comments

Popular Posts