I'm Blue

I did a quiz online..to find out what kind of colour I am..although I still don't quite understand the purpose of asking what is my fav colour among the list of 4 colours given in the beginning. Coz I ended up with the colour I picked.

But, it could be a total coincidence....anyway, the description it gave me as a 'Blue'....was downright, almost accurate! Almost freaky...

This is what it says:

*Blue*

"You're blue — the most soothing shade of the spectrum. The color of a clear summer sky or a deep, reflective ocean, blue has traditionally symbolized trust, solitude, and loyalty. Most likely a thoughtful person who values spending some time on your own, you'd rather connect deeply with a few people than have a bunch of slight acquaintances. Luckily, making close friends isn't that hard, since people are naturally attracted to you — they're soothed by your calming presence. Cool and collected, you rarely overreact. Instead, you think things through before coming to a decision. That level-headed, thoughtful approach to life is patently blue — and patently you!"

Anyway, I know it is against our religion to seek advice from another person...who sometimes address themselves as tarot card readers..psychic..wateva..coz of his or her ability to see ur future. Why I say it is against our religion....is because, as far as I know lah....if you believe what tht person says..u are as if depicting him or her as a higher force than God...as u believe in their supernatural ability to forsee the future. Okaylah..in short, u're not supposed to 'see' the future..although, what they predicted can be highly accurate or something..my colleague says, that you mz not associate what has truly happened against what they have accurately predicted. Like....ur future has been pre-written in your fate already...and sometimes, curiosity can get the better or worse of us..

Okay...so my colleague asked me if I I would like to find out anything and my other colleague can bring out the tarot cards and read my future based on the question I asked. I was hesitant coz the last thing I want to hear, is bad news...whether if it happens to me...or my family. It'd be too overwhelming for me to bear. So just be it..I'd rather not play with fire.

But, after she was convinced that my other colleague had accurately told her stuffs that onlie she knew or see how far things will go for her....I was almost 'dying' to try out but no...I dont want to see my future before it happens.

In the end...for the fun of it..I was like 'haha...okay...can you tell me if I will have a chinese boyfriend?'...Since you know...how some chinese boys around my age are yummilicious..wahahaha..!! And sighz....will I ever ever ever...get to see that guy who worked at the singpost?.....where art thou..?! (dunno what the hell that means...) He's handsome lah ..but I'd rather label him more like cute..charming..good enough lah for me! I will never forget u!!

Anyway, my colleague took yonks to find the answer. I knew it would be too impossible lah..I wasn't hoping for any form of answer also..haha..but after I knew what the answer was, now I know the other reason why I shouldn't indulge myself in such future predicting games.

One thing is bad news lah.....another thing is, you sorta have such a high expectation especially if it's something that you have always wanted to hear..as it will somehow, give u a different 'perspective'...

Okaylah, if that sounds a tiad bit confusing..the thing is, my colleague said that yeah...I WILL have a Chinese boyfriend...(woohoo!)....in dec 2006! (what?! tat's one year from now..but still..WOOHOO!!) Oklah..so it's just for the fun of it..I ain't taking it seriously. But she went up already before she asked the second question..coz she said the tarot cards are US made..dont think the cards know what or where the hell is Singpost.."okay.... (-_ -)"...........

She said that it would be full of obstacles...but anyway..that's not so important..but what was amazing was that our colleague who could read the tarot cards, somehow accurately predicted that it would be a relationship of two people coming from different races. And my colleague didn't even tell her that she was asking specifically about a Chinese..

Anyway...there's a lot of things that had been said..but I'm not supposed to bring it up..coz to me, it was for the sheer fun of it..at that point of time..not something,that I wish to dwell upon. But I must sheepishly admit that it brought my radar one notch up...suddenly I see every Chinese guy as a prospective boyfriend..hahahah! Talk about 'extreme' desperateness! It's not easy lah trying to get that thought out of my mind..and here I am..almost forgetting about that Singpost guy...until, my 'future' was read.

But, no matter what....the thing that is harder to digest, is over how I actually accepted a guy..be it chinese..ang moh..or whateva race lah...as a 'boyfriend'...as inside my heart, I don't wish to have one lah..It'd be nice...sure..............but to actually have one, I have to think not twice..but thrice. Guess I'm happy being a single gal...less responsibilities! haha...lazy bum.... So, maybe it's sheer coincidence when she predicted that somehow, I wasn't quite sure about this relationship even when I have 'agreed' to have him as a boyfriend. Then, the cute thing is, she also said that I had met this person before...not necessarily talk to him or what lah...but we have crossed paths before, either we didn't notice each other's existence or we had talked to each other but think nothing much about each other..that kinda thing lah..

So, it's up to you to believe it..but for me, I guess, I just want to let it be lah. Like I said...or my colleague said..just don't take it to heart.

Comments

Popular Posts