Cake Anyone?

Right...today, is my off day and I spent one part of the day...playing Sims 2 University..after failing to bring back the damn career icons, though at one part, the graphics left behind gaping holes coz of my moi's failed intrusions. not to worry though...i decided not to relocate the files (what am i thinking? haven't i gone thru that before?! it's still a big no!)..Haiz..why can't all game plays be perfect?

Anyway...it was quite fun play the Sims University which I have been putting aside ever since my brother bought it as my birthday gift in September. I mean..heck..i bought nightlife..and what do you think we all prefer? studying or go hang out, find a date and get pregnant?...

SO yeah..i'm still in my 'i want to be a digital artist!' mode..and yes, this is another one of my creations. Any sense of loathiness....either you had food poisoning or you are having a hang over. NOTHING to do with this piece of shit..i mean, art..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I made every details of this graphics art..from choosing suitable pics, making brushes out of them..set the colour..the watevas photoshop has to offer..but the cake, someone else made it. But definitely not for this. Btw, that was my birthday cake slice, all thanks to my friends, though I didn't get to eat most of it. Anyway, it's over rahayu! get over it!..


Tomorrow, I promise to write and not show off..hahaha..

Comments

Popular Posts