Skip to main content

Cake Anyone?

Right...today, is my off day and I spent one part of the day...playing Sims 2 University..after failing to bring back the damn career icons, though at one part, the graphics left behind gaping holes coz of my moi's failed intrusions. not to worry though...i decided not to relocate the files (what am i thinking? haven't i gone thru that before?! it's still a big no!)..Haiz..why can't all game plays be perfect?

Anyway...it was quite fun play the Sims University which I have been putting aside ever since my brother bought it as my birthday gift in September. I mean..heck..i bought nightlife..and what do you think we all prefer? studying or go hang out, find a date and get pregnant?...

SO yeah..i'm still in my 'i want to be a digital artist!' mode..and yes, this is another one of my creations. Any sense of loathiness....either you had food poisoning or you are having a hang over. NOTHING to do with this piece of shit..i mean, art..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I made every details of this graphics art..from choosing suitable pics, making brushes out of them..set the colour..the watevas photoshop has to offer..but the cake, someone else made it. But definitely not for this. Btw, that was my birthday cake slice, all thanks to my friends, though I didn't get to eat most of it. Anyway, it's over rahayu! get over it!..


Tomorrow, I promise to write and not show off..hahaha..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...