StranGe EncounteR

I am seriously not making this up...but it's to your discretion as to how you view this so-called 'supernatural' incident. I've always believed in the existence of the other world..crossing our paths..just as how I believe there is a formidable evil force..that stands tall to wreck destruction upon our lives. So..there are good 'people' and bad 'people' in that other world...and if we're lucky...we don't wanna have any chance encounter with the bad ones..but if we did..................

Okay..some previous nights, around 3 plus am in the morning, I was rolling around in my bed, cant sleep as usual..but all of my family members had fallen asleep. Then I guessed I finally fell asleep but something stirred me up. Okay..the last bit I dreamt about was someone looking for something frantically on my study table in the middle of the night, but I was looking on from the back..through my eyes..Then suddenly, I opened my eyes. Then it felt like my dream came alive or something. I opened and I saw the floor..coz i slept on it (hate beds..)...and I said I felt it was alive as i felt footsteps on the side of my mattress..lke someone is walking on it. I tot it was my mum as some weekend mornings, she would sometimes go up to the mirror on the dressing table and stepped at the edges of my mattress. I dunno if it offered additional support or something..but yeah..it felt like that. So, naturally I tot it was my mum. But what changed my perception was when the footsteps moved up to the top of my mattress as I was lying slightly below the mattress. The footsteps..which I couldn't hear..but more like felt someone stepping on it repeatedly. My mum wouldn't do that...and I was thinking..maybe I was dreaminglah..but I had my eyes wide open, half covered with a pillow and looking around a bit without looking at the top of my mattress.

It was definitely real. I was awake..no doubt about that..but whose footsteps were those? I was getting kinda freaked out. When I awoke, I asked my mum casually if she went inside my room in the dark..She said 'NO'..like why would she be going inside my room so late at night? Then I told her coz it felt like she was moving inside...but could see that she was shocked like she saw a ghost or something. Trying not to worry her...I just agreed along when she said that narh..could be that I was just dreaming..I knew I wasnt....but what the heck...I didn't wanna scare myself to sleep anyway.

So, I tried to turn in earlier than them..so I didn't have to struggle to fall asleep as I didn't feel secure being the onlie one up. But yesterday, I didn't realise that they turned in already and i was still at my laptop. It was almost 3am so I quickly turned in. Still, I had trouble falling asleep and I recalled back the previous strange encounter. Then i told myself to pretend that they were still awake. It kinda worked as it made me more relaxed and I fell asleep coz suddenly, I was like in this virtual room..Okay, I was looking at this little Sims boy just walking around in his virtual house..designed by moi I suppose. It was kinda fun and realistic..

But at one point of time, that world started to shake...and it was like as if, the camera showing the little boy had toppled or something..and was thinking what's wrong but then I woke up. I saw my bottom of pink cupboard, which made me realise I wasn't dreaming anymore.

Then, almost instantly...I felt something heavy like someone was slowly pressing on my pillow on the other side with his foot. Come to think of it..also felt like someone was slowly turning in...and like as if the head was moving closer to mine. This time, I DEFINITELY know it was NOT my mum..and I started to open my mouth to call out for my mum.....but......................

It was getting heavier and my heart was beating faster...I wanted to call my mum but guess what...I HAD NO VOICE?!!!! It was as though I lost my voice! There was onlie a squeak despite my mouth opening wide!! Then I recalled about people not able to scream out if this 'thing' was beside them or pressing them down. I really didn't want this to go on..and I did the next best thing. In a soft murmur of whatever left of my voice...I prayed......It was like..'In God's Name..may I be protected from the evil'.....and I did it repeatedly. Instantaneously............the 'heaviness' on my pillow from that 'being'....was getting lighter and lighter...as if it heard me and was making its move out.

I told myself I was not sleeping....it felt so real.....and I was scared but tried to be calm...coz onlie in calmness...will I be able to control the situation and make it go away. Once, I felt no more of that heaviness....I tried to open my mouth to call out my mum. I got my voice back. My mum didnt answer..so I knew that my mum was sleeping and not walking around in my room. At first, I was trying to make sense of what just went on but I didn't want to dwell on it.

I continued praying as I wanted to make sure it didn't return. But was tired halfway and I wanted to sleep immediately so that I would wake up asap and get out of this nightmare. I did..and when my mum woke me up to ask if I went to the toilet already...I told her about what happened. I said it came back and I was NOT sleeping...

She somehow believed me and I told her.. I will never sleep past 3 am anymore......haha...it sounded so silly..but I guess, after what happened, I may just keep that promise.

I'm telling ya..I am not sure if this is my first encounter with such 'thing'...I don't know if it's a ghost...or evil spirit.....but it was scary. I didnt see what it was..but no...i DON'T want to see it either. Onlie thing I was glad was how 'brave' I was and didn't mince on my words when I was praying. I knew that I shouldn't be scared...I had to somehow make it go away...now I know how Harry Potter felt when it had to battle the evil dudes..hahahaha..!!

Oh well...don't take this so seriously... just want to say that no matter what happens....dont let it affect you in anyway.....maybe it didn't mean to disturb you...maybe it saw you as a disturbance..just like that movie, The Others. Oh no..I'm thinking too much....this is way way scary..................

Comments

Popular Posts