I dream of David!

You wont believe this but i dreamt of david caruso yesterday and it was so real! I mean..how often have you been in a dream and you swore that it was so real..u could almost touch it. But for this one, *shrieks*...I got to hug him! AAaaaahhh...........!! Somebody slap me!

Ok..ok....i felt like it was so real because he came down to Singapore along with some other celebrities for some promo..which I had no idea what it was. Somehow, I got to know it through the axn website..which, by the way..is currently holding a contest regarding the who's big in csi...and no points for guessing who is BIG to me! woo hoo! Alrite..so I had it checked out like finally (!) but realised the contest was over. And no, it wasn't a competition to see who was BIG as a leader in CSI. It was just for this up and coming marathon of the best episodes in dramas and reality tv in axn channel 19. Anyway, they were going to show Lost Son, which would feature Tim Speedle's (Rory Cochrane) Death..one of the prominent CSI in Lt Horatio Caine's(DAVID!!) team. You sick people u...why can't u vote other episodes instead?!

Eh, back to my dreams! Yeah...so I was like dying with anticipation to meet him...and armed with a camera, I went to some destination which I suspect...was some stupid community centre (forgive me for not going out much...)....but hey, who cares when david's around!

So ok we went there and there was quite a crowd. And we saw one celebrity and he started chatting with us. I swear I didn't know who he was..whether it was in my dreams or not. But I guess clearly, we wanted to see David Caruso onlie..so yeah, that so called celebrity looked rather disappointed but he made his move..and there he was....(angels humming in the background music!)...DAVID CARUSO!!!!! *faints*....

He was rather shy lah...and he smiled and said something to us which I cant quite decipher considering he was quite soft spoken in the show too..haha..Then he smiled and politely tried to make his move, but I politely asked if we could take a photo of him. By that time, I was grinning as if I was looking at someone naked or something..bwahahhaaha!! He again....smiled shyly...and of all the people, my mum had to pose with him first..hahahaha...tat was comical, coz she always called him an old hero or hero tua in malay..*evilz* I was so nervous when I was attempting to take a photo of him with my digicam, which I cursed myself softly for forgetting to charge...., my hands were trembling and I tot I didn't take a good shot at all, in my nervousness.

Then he wanted to move away..again!....but I stopped him again and asked if I could take a picture with him! He said okay...and I told him I watched his show...and he smiled happily...(he smiled a lot, didn't he?!)...and when my brother tried to take a photo of him and me with a pda with a camera in it (dont ask me how he got that..)...he said to come closer and he had his arms around my waist and I tot that he made me pose like i'm his wife or something..haha...but yeah, it was so cool! He was so tall (he's 6 foot plus, mind you)...and lean...and his hair was orangey lah as usual..but he had it combed and gel-ed like so neat..and his attire was all black and casual, unlike his tv personnel. He looked terribly younger than his character and I swore, I tot I just fell in love with him. Then he finally said goodby and smiled again...haha..and turned the corner and disappeared from my sight...haiz.......................

After the picture taking, he thanked us and me and I was so 'dreamy'.......Then in the bus or van, when I tried to look at my digicam, it won't start coz I didn't charge it, remember? So I quickly snatched the pda of which my brother used to take a picture of us. But wat I saw was nothing but dumb photos of some events he had earlier in the day. I looked through everything one by one......and none had a picture of us..anywhere! So I confronted and asked my brother where was our photo...of which he said sheepishly, he forgot to turn on the pda when he took the photo..Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I scolded him and said that he doesn't come to Singapore everyday you know!~ That could be my one and onlie chance to see him in real life!!!!

I was so blue......I just couldn't talk or see anyone face to face. I felt so disappointed. There I was at such a close proximity to David but no.........someone had to spoil the fun when I wanted that moment to be immortalised in a picture..haiz....

But I smiled again..thinking that hey, today is Tuesday and tomorrow is Wednesday. Which means i can still catch him on tv. Ok, so I kinda forgot about the dream I had until I was in the bus on my way back home around 9 plus. Then I remembered that nite at 1opm, his show would be on. I never felt so excited to see his show and I also felt that this time around, I would be less distracted when he's on coz believe me, my brother and my mum are in a conspiracy that whenever the show is on, they will be teasing him and making noises coherently to distract me. Wah....the opening theme kept replaying in my head, until I realised the new bus service i took went on a longer route to my home and I forgot to replay it again.

So when I watched him back on tv...and compared him to my dream...he didn't look quite nice in this show lah..dunno why. Like where did that extra 'spot' come from on his face? Why he looked so tired? Why he has so many wrinkles on his face? No wait..he already HAVE wrinkles on his face..but why he looked so much older?!!!! A lot of this 'why's' in my head..I can't figure it out...but I guess he looked better in my dreams, I guessed.

So the guy didn't disappoint me again. And before you think I watched CSI:Miami for the whole purpose of watching him onlie, u are wrong lah. If not why I bother to read leh..the episode guides on popular fan sites like csifiles.com?! I would still give credit to the original CSI series because if that season had not ended and channel 5 played CSI:Miami instead, I wouldnt have fallen in love with that character. And of course David lah! I was disappointed at first coz I was thinking why must I watch this stupid show anyway? They don't have that black dude...that funny white guy...(o.k. I didn't memorise their names)...but all they had were these pathetic posers..But David Caruso, whom I knew him from NYPD Blues (though I never watched the show..haha....), and of which some day, I did wanna watch his acting stint after so much talk about his failed movie ventures, and that day was judgment day and he aced it!

Somehow, I tot that I told this story before..hahahah...but who cares! I love him..I love him..I love him!!!!! hahahaha...*starts to foam at the mouth*....

Okay, yeah I know he has like a dozen critics coz of his constant 'i know everything' personality. But he pulled off that seriousness look on his face so well..u can't tell that he ain't like that all in his real life. Now who can carry that off easily? And fyi, he DID win an emmy for his protrayal as Dt Kelly in NYPD:Blue where his character looked like he had this Bad Hair day look always..I know he has fluffy hair lah, when I saw his younger days pictures. I bet his hair was the reason why his career didn't take off when he was younger but when he was a tad bit older like in his late thirties. But it sure is orangey enough to catch the attention of people. Okay..okay....so was his former bad boy attitude. But which girl doesn't lurve a bad boy now!

Right...'nuff of praising for him, for now at least! Hey, at least u're not in my position to justify why I like this guy so much to my friends and colleagues. Besides, Mrs Caruso, doesn't too bad either :)



Comments

Popular Posts