Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, People!

Okay, I swear this was meant to be done like 4 plus..in the afternoon, according to my schedule in my pda..heh...coz I was trying my best to stick the schedule I have planned but somehow..I didn't include, as part of my schedule, my two attempts in trying to get the ants' nests. Bloody hell...

Anyway, it was still quite an accomplishment. And even though, I was running behind schedule..as yes..the tidying up the aftermath..wasn't easy also...I also was trying to do yet another layout for my blog for the..er...er..............okay, whatever number of times....but I am proud to say...I'm back, baby! Yahoo! Yes...for once, I don't have to credit someone else's work..yawns..I mean with all due respect, these people are talented and without them, I wouldn't have been able to steal..I mean......be inspired by the numerous original and creative ideas from them. But...rahayu won't rest until she finds something she can relate to..I don't think being a 'diva' may seem befitting of me. Anyhow..it does have a nice 'ring' to it..so I'm keeping it! My radar is wide and open! Somehow that doesn't sound rite...

So party people...what have you been up to? Partying? Rite...as much as I know how many times you have heard about this...but sometimes, getting the latest gadgets...like a 2 megapixel camera, the latest ipoD, pda cum phone such as the O2..will seem rather meaningless..if you kinda live on the edge of life..Yeah, I know how it feels like when you finally save up your hard earned money to be able to get your hands on such things. But, we have one life..and we cant extend its longevity. Once it's gone....it's gone. So treasure everything around you....try your best to accomplish the things that you've always wanted to do. Get your hands dirty...do things beyond your comfort zone. Life's so precious..that by the time..we finally get to breathe in and admire the beauty surrounding us....appreciating our loved ones...it could be the very last time.

I truly admire the people who do not let sickness get the better of them. We have to carry on..even we're practically standing at the edge. I..for once..wouldn't have completed this layout....mop the floor behind the cabinet..throw out the old box....finally finding the ants' nests (and clearing them..no matter how disgusting I find their nests full of scurrying ants...)...and babysitting my brother while my mum was away for the whole afternoon and evening and capping it all off by watching my fav show CSI:MIAMI till the stroke of midnite...if I had not thought about how I should try to live each day to the fullest. I don't have to bungee jump...or climb the Great Wall of China to prove that I should 'push' myself so that everyday will seem more meaningful. Just do those smaller things that you have been putting on hold...for the longest time..and once you complete it, there's a big sense of satisfaction about it.

Begin the new year...with a new beginning...a new you. For once, I have managed to stick to my plan of losing weight..and though the significance is not that great, but I have managed to changed my physical outlook and proudly stuck to my exercise regime and sticking to a healthy diet without indulging in snacks that have brought out the worst in me, ever since leaving my pre-university. I thought I was gonna lose this battle...I almost gave up halfway when by the time my birthday, I didn't seem to lose anything..gain yes....put on more yes...but not quite losing it. So, I thought..so what if your goal is achieved way past the deadline...what matters most, is that you stuck with it..despite the ups and downs it brought along.

Anyhow, rite now..I am off to doing the last thing I have planned in doing even though it has been hours past the time I should have finished it. But you know...u can't be too calculative on time. Sunday is leisure time anyway....it's the quality of work done and not quantity, rite? heh...

Have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts