Photoshop Remastered!

hey..whole day i was messing around with photoshop coz suddenly, it became like a new found interest for me. I'm exploring stuffs that I would just thought is totally awesome but never actually got to do any art work with it except for a few photo montages that are like what..less than 5? I see people's artwork..boy do they blow me away! And what is better is that..a lot of these people are willing to share their trade secrets and if you follow their step by step guide, it really isn't that hard and you would have come up with something just as cool.

But of course, everything has to come with an added interest. Like I can intro you this thing but if it really isnt ur kind of game, then I can't really do much about it. But I tell ya...it's damn interesting. There's so much you can do with photoshop that you wouldn't believe that to actually master photoshop, you are not really a complete master....coz there will always be people who know certain tricks that will keep you baffled. But we're here not to reach such high proportions. We're simply being..er..simple! What is even more interesting, once you get the basic, you can do lotsa stuffs and even create experiments of your own..and who knows, the new tricks you found haven't been done by anybody yet?! Like wow....

I bet no one comes up with this wall paper..using a brush I created myself using photoshop...heh...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


hahaha...my nick on this blog! wooh!

Comments

Popular Posts