What a Nag!

It's so ridiculous having to live in this house full of rules imposed by....u guessed it...my mum. I think she's living in her own protective bubble while my father is living in his own dirty bubble. And she also likes to drag me in this picture and I just have no idea how every single day I could stand her unnecessary lectures about cleanliness and what else she has got to say. But in particular, cleanliness like personal hygiene and my own father's personal hygiene. When I come out of the bathroom....no...when I am STILL in the bathroom, she would suddenly come up to the door and knock and knock saying dont forget to wash the floor! And if I come out of the toilet, and fyi........I did wash the floor before leaving, she would always say how come so fast? And to me, it's already long lah but she would be say....washing the dishes or something...oh, and watching tv, and then if she noticed me leaving the bathroom, she tot I just made a quick exit. Of course I would protest saying no...I DID wash the floor and I WAS in the bathroom for some time! And being the 'im so stubborn' person that she is......she would say i lied...how come she goes in it's always 'smelly'?!! WHAT SMELLY?!! She doesn't know she stinks more if she leaves the bathroom, which I never say....but my brother does ah coz he's more 'open'...even though she washed the floor already.

Gawd...as if I peed on the floor and never washed up after that. I dunno what the hell she smell or something and it's like the whole of me is itself, a dirty being. She would always cringe at me and say I got smelly breath, smelly armpit..smelly hair..smelly everything and I had just bathed before leaving the house with her and my brother when we go out for lunch, for example. And she'd remarked how my friends ever can stand me. I'm like..how do I EVER stand you?! My father is also a victim also..and we are 'dragged' into her world of super cleanliness whenever we were about to sit down and she would scream saying my father just sat on there. Or if he took a piece of food....say...........from our plate such as satay or rojak, if my mum ever buys it, we're not supposed to eat the 'area' where he touched. And the master bedroom, where he has his own personal toilet there, we are not supposed to go near the entrance of the master bedroom. My gawd..as if my father breeds bacteria or something. YOu know she's not exactly high on the personal hygiene stake you know! And I am just too embarassed to describe it in my blog and even though I take the occasional swipe at her for that, she would retort back saying that she takes very long showers...takes a very long to wash her hair...yadah yadah. But i'm like if so, why do you still keep on having white hair if you say I have white hair coz I take a short time to wash and i'm not thorough like her?

Haiz...it's so difficult here but it just doesn't stop there..When she wants things to be done, she doesn't care if you just came back, just happened to sit down to use the computer, just happened to sit down and read a book...to her, all these are redundant. She would nag and nag and nag..in a monotonous tone...like she is reading something over and over just to irritate you and get ur butt off the chair even though you just sat like a minute onlie! I'd say wait wait..i'll get it done..but no.....she wears an invisible headphone and she'll keep on nagging and nagging..and even went as far as saying how she wished she was not married if she knew marriage would bring kids like us...argh!! And of course, I just had to leave the computer table and go and vacuum the stupid house and my brother would quickly zoom in to the computer. I'd tell her...u see! He took over the computer already! He was watching one of his cartoons on his 'to watch' list and once that's over, he'll use the computer till the next cartoon show he wants to watch!!

And you think it's fair that the children do the work instead of the mum. Yeah rite..my brother never had to do housework even though next year, he is in primary 5. And outside, I had to carry all the load of groceries which she would call and ask to buy whenever Im on the way back from work..and I'll carry them like I am carrying three people's load of groceries. It's so embarassing...coz usually people will bring their one or two family members but if it's time after work, probably they carry like half of what I carry. And I'll say it will be heavy coz so much things to buy..but she would say back I don't think it's heavy...but if you think it's heavy you don't need to buy lah. But I know she won't stop at tat like if I come home, she would insist that hey, not heavy what my load why I didn't wanna buy that something..as if that something is so heavy..And my brother? If he follows us out to buy groceries, he onlie wants to carry the lightest load and if I let him carry..say two bags..coz they're light, she asked me why I gave him heavy things? Please la..if he can carry that big stomach of his, why not grocery bags?! Worse, that time we were in Toa Payoh he wasn't carrying anything at all while me and mum were struggling to carry stuffs but I didn't say anything....coz he was complaining about his legs getting tired and I know my mum wouldn't let him carry anything. This..coming from a boy who would complain about tiredness after less than 5 minutes of standing up. SOmeone..please help me..

Haiz, rite now...I am stuck in my room coz I'm not allowed to take the shirt to change into because my father put his used towel on the clothes hangar so she's afraid I will accidentally brush against it. I seriously have no idea how I am going to survive..................

Comments

Popular Posts