I am so FREAKING Forgetful

When I wrote this post, I have found two of the lost items. Another two are still missing and I'm consoling myself with the fact that somehow, it will eventually show up.

Sigh. I swear I remembered putting them somewhere but you know, I'm always in a jiffy doing something and then somehow, previous action would become my current action and I will keep thinking about the previous action, overriding the current one, until I realized it's not where it's supposed to be.

Then you can say all hell breaks loose, until I would suddenly remember that no, that was last time and it dawned on me that I can't remember what I actually did because I keep thinking of my previous action!!

I know it sounds confusing, but that's how it is. There were times when out of the blue, I would remember, after few days (if I'm lucky) and if not, you can consider it gone for good.

Eurgh, the feeling. At this moment, I have lost a small tied bundle of powder which is something like a meal replacement thing and it's supposed to help you lose weight but of course, provide you put in the hard work. A guy lost 20kg consuming this along with a change in dietary habit and including exercise. I? No benefit, lol! But it's free and the person who actually bought it, drank it once but found it sweet. I thought it was a tad sweet but I used more water to dilute it so I guess it's not that effective, haha. Still! I want it back :( I hope I actually left it at my workplace or something, fingers crossed.

Now you see, I can't even remember what was the other thing I lost.

Sigh, is it because I'm turning a year older soon? Big sigh.

This just taught me to be more vigilant and be less forgetful by not doing things last minute in a hurry that it didn't give me time to register and I will keep replaying back previous episode. Oh dear me.


follow me on http://instagram.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts