House Matters Settled

After months of deliberation, I have finally settled the transfer of ownership regarding my house. More than $36k gone from my CPF..well..at least not for now until they have officially completed the transfer on the housing board side. The officer came to my house with the documents and then my mum and I signed all the documents and I actually prepared the cheque already for the admin fees which was written by my boss after I gave her the money. But then he didn't want to collect the cheque because he was not authorised and asked me to come down to the HDB branch office instead. Im like..eurgh..go down again?! I also saw this opportunity to not pay..hee..but no matter what, I know they will come and chase after me for the money. Plus, I was holding on to a cheque and it wasn't even written by me so yah..better get it done quickly. But when I came down there to make the payment, apparently they could not find the documents and proceeded to question me who was the officer and how did he look like blah blah blah..I gave the description coz I didn't know the name. Long story short, I just gave the cheque, they gave me the receipt and then anything, they will call me to clarify. If they said that I did not have to pay and just take from my CPF Im fine lah..heh. By the way, I think that should be the way. They can deduct the admin fees from my CPF since they are going to take the money from there anyway.
 
Whatever the outcome, at least my family still have a roof over our head. I still manage to take up a loan with HDB instead of the bank and from October onwards, they will deduct $87 from my central provident fund. At least they didn't deduct all or I don't know what to say. Regarding the paperwork,I got no choice but to pay the rather hefty admin fees and also the outstanding amount to Town Council. So my savings are not in a good state for the last two months though Im still not penniless. Yet. Yes I keep telling myself that as a form of comfort. And uhm..I actually resorted to borrowing from a relative of mine to cover part of the money which totalled to $400. My mum also helped to contribute a bit though she was not happy I asked my aunt if I could borrow $100. Well, that aunt of mine, I helped her when she asked to borrow money and if she didn't want to lend me, then just say so lah..no need to tell my mother. What the f.
 
Currently, Im still owing my friend but I think I would be able to clear it by end of September..well..at least most of it anyway, when my brother will receive his maintenance fees. So meanwhile, have to cut down on savings though at this moment, it's at the wrong time because Hari raya is around the corner "S

Comments

Popular Posts