Baking Spree

Okay I admit I have been on a baking spree despite running low on savings but the thing is, if you have a packet of flour and a packet of sugar all ready with just some other ingredients that don't cost much, like why not eh? Something like, buy one time and can make many later. That's basically how many people make quite a lot of money from baking too on top of charging quite a lot :S


And that is why.....I am on a mission of baking. While I have other things in mind that I want to bake, I think I will settle with the oreo cheesecake as my last attempt. But I do not know for how long because chocolate chip cookies are mandatory for Hari Raya.


My ultimate favourite will definitely be bread pudding and I made a few already although in my last attempt, I didn't bake long enough so  the base was a little bit soggy. *sigh* Oh well..next time :D


Let the pics do the talking!!






Glorious Brownie

Brownie in Cut Slices

Chocolate Covered Cornflakes

Oreo Cheesecake

Sweetcorn Cake



Sweetcorn Cake..nice...I actually modified the recipe such as replacing the four cups (!) of coconut milk with just a small packet of low fat milk. I didn't put much flour as asked for but just like half a cup. At first I was rather apprehensive but it turned out better than expected (phewh..).


So the sweetcorn cake..or in Malay means..Kek Jagung Manis...is like my second favourite :D


yay for baking spree!

follow me at http://twitter.com/rahayupopz

Comments

Popular Posts