Vintage Look

In this world, nobody is perfect. In terms of looks and characteristics. Someone with such angelic innocence can be a psycho bitch at another end. Although some things can't be done much especially when they don't see how psychotic they can be, some other things can be done through photoshop.


I've always been a fan of photoshop though I don't think my skills are up to par. They're moderately fine and as long as my pictures look better, or rather less ugly, at least my insecurities are half gone.


I learnt how to make a vintage look this afternoon after the bloggers' symposium which is a very 'in' look nowadays and despite not owning a digicam (dammit!), I hope one day I can. Meanwhile, I can only rely on my camera phone and photoshop before I have some extra cash to get one which will take like forever.






In Normal Mode


After photoshop is done, to create vintage look.
Rahayu likes! :D


And now you know why i seldom post photos on my blog. Look at that face! Ok ok..shld be grateful that at least I got eyes to see and nose to breathe, right? Pfft..fine.



Having this thing still going on in my lappie..


Declaration for a certain Adam

Still declaration for a certain Adam..nice but a biiiit overexposed.
Ok I will stop now.

Comments

Popular Posts