Skip to main content

Vintage Look

In this world, nobody is perfect. In terms of looks and characteristics. Someone with such angelic innocence can be a psycho bitch at another end. Although some things can't be done much especially when they don't see how psychotic they can be, some other things can be done through photoshop.


I've always been a fan of photoshop though I don't think my skills are up to par. They're moderately fine and as long as my pictures look better, or rather less ugly, at least my insecurities are half gone.


I learnt how to make a vintage look this afternoon after the bloggers' symposium which is a very 'in' look nowadays and despite not owning a digicam (dammit!), I hope one day I can. Meanwhile, I can only rely on my camera phone and photoshop before I have some extra cash to get one which will take like forever.






In Normal Mode


After photoshop is done, to create vintage look.
Rahayu likes! :D


And now you know why i seldom post photos on my blog. Look at that face! Ok ok..shld be grateful that at least I got eyes to see and nose to breathe, right? Pfft..fine.



Having this thing still going on in my lappie..


Declaration for a certain Adam

Still declaration for a certain Adam..nice but a biiiit overexposed.
Ok I will stop now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...