Skip to main content

Crystall Ball, Crystall Ball

You know what, it is starting to bug me if I really will have some kind of love interest since some clever bugger (me, that is) have this wild prediction that someone will take an interest in me. And no, the delivery guy doesn't count and it's not JUST because he has a pot belly, k? It's uhm..more than that. You don't just take phone numbers from random strangers and if you do, well, Im really sure you have such a huge social life.


So I just came across this clip from a drama series in US and they went to see a gypsy and get their crystal ball predictions. Now, as much as I would love to just get my future predicted for the fun of it because I don't mind surprising myself with what the future hold for me, Im just curious how the heck my love life is going to play out. You know, fun stuffs like if I EVER going to get a love interest because as you know, I have been single all my life and strangely, it's not because not one single soul tried to ask for my number (they basically spooked me). 



Therefore I present to you Rahayu's online crytall ball predictions (it's free anyway)..



'Will I ever get a love interest this year?'

I asked in a different manner, 'Will I get a boyfriend in 2010?'

"Will my boyfriend be handsome?"

Just to be sure, I asked the same question again 'Will my boyfriend be handsome?'

In other words, this thing is practically useless. It can't even make up its mind if my future boyfriend is going to be handsome or not.  It's trying to tell me that in my efforts to 'suss out' potential boyfriends by uhm..ignoring those who are interested but Im not (heh..), my results are not guaranteed that I will end up with the kind that I want.


What the heck. Just tell me in my face lah that I can't get a handsome boyfriend no matter how much I try. Chet. Don't worry, I can take the hint.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Step at A Time

Hello there It has been a while, right? I used to treat this blog as a place for me to rant, talk about nonsensical things and interests that, when I think back about it, were pretty cringeworthy. But it was part of the process of me growing up and navigating through my life which is full of ups and downs, just like the tidal waves. I still need a form of outlet to write out my thoughts and I have been journaling for the last few years. At first, I was still writing nonsense, or simply writing about how my day went, but I try to make it a more conscious journalling where I will write about things that I can take lessons from or to reflect on. So how has life been for me? Well, I no longer am running an online shop where I used to do customised cards and then just specializing in box cards. I do want to have an online business, preferably one I don't have to travel to meet people.  If you read my last post about being zen, I think I have 'tripled' the amount of zen inside of...

Listen to Me

It kinda irks me when I am trying to express an opinion or sharing a piece of knowledge but it's met with strong objection or Im being cut half way before I even finished. I mean...come on...does it hurt to actually listen first, doesnt matter if u agree or not? Yes I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but it's frustrating because I feel like a sore loser. That sort of conversation is actually begging to be turned into some huge argument if I am equally annoying and equally strong headed as well. But I dont want to do that especially if they are my friends. Then again, I am subjected to being called a wimp or somebody who cant stand up strong against what she believes in or her own opinions. That will sorta give the person a sense of pride for getting a landslide victory. At first I used to think that hey, maybe the person has a point and I am wrong. But come to think of it, that's bull! It's one thing not to argue and another thing to let ur own opinions b...

Not Gone from Good

Life hasn't been good lately especially in the last two weeks. The latest news is that it seems that almost everyone has an increase in their pay due to changes in the civil servant wage scale and very unfortunately, my group didn't get it. So my boss, whose post is that of a manager and the operations manager, have quite a significant salary rise.  I heard she got a 10% pay rise. 10%!!! look, even the attendants got a pay rise. What we got? nada! zilch! Why? Because apparently our salary is of a competitive range. Sigh, such is the unfairness of life. I'm already struggling as it is and then apparently now, the rich has become richer. The poor remains nothing but a destitute mess. So I guess the only chance for a pay rise is for me to be promoted and though I do not know how much pay rise will that be, at least it is going to be slightly better. The problem is that I have no clue when I will get promoted. I am not one of those people with many super ideas that will great...