Mum in Black Mood Again

Hey, not bad I am pretending my phone is a blackberry while Im typing
away on my nokia's phone qwerty keyboard. While pple obssessed over
the usefulness and the sleek designs of iphone, i've always had my eye
on the blackberry. It is jz so uber cool. But like the iphone, I can't
afford the pricier data plan so forget abt it.

But that's how life is. Why get into unnecessary mess eh? By the way,
jz a quick update on mum's crazy situation jz now. She was into one of
her nonsensical moment again so early in the morning already. I pity
my brother because he got the short end of the stick as he was at home
so naturally he would hear his ramblings. She was jz angry as she had
planned for me to go to this certain restaurant to buy food for them
since I jz received my pay. She didn't tell me earlier what and I had
already informed her a few times that I would be going to the gym as
per normal. i don't usually go on Saturday but yeterday I had to
because I was paying back for last Sunday.

Then when I said okay fine, I will give up gym again, she changed her
mind hastily again and she demanded that I leave the house
immediately. I got so upset that I started to tear up even though I
told myself repeatedly that well, happiness is in my own hands so I
must NOT get upset.

But I jz have such sensitive heart it's hard not to be affected by it.
Like hello, when Justin from Ugly Betty asked his beau for a dance
infront of his family, I teared up. To him, it was a new beginning for
him and how can I not be so teary? His family is so supportive of him.
They even wanted to throw him a coming out party which is so wrong at
all level.

Im glad things have cooled down a bit but her next erratic mood swing
may jz er..swing by again. I really salute those people who live with
family members whom they have to put up with their nonsense especially
with parents in their prime age and having dementia or short temper as
they are slowly losing their abilities to take care of themselves.
What about caring for those with mentally or physically challenged
family members? Must be a real drain of emotions.

But we all have to be strong. Sure we like to say life is always
unfair but there are times when things do get better. I promise...

--
Sincerely,

Rahayu

Comments

Popular Posts