Bills Bills Bills

You know how I often complain that I have problems paying bills and then now I actually have to be more proactive in asking for help to get the instalment plan. But of course, knowing them, I still have to pay but it's just a matter of how much I can pay or rather how much they want you to pay since they are after all, the one receiving the money. And also, at the very least, they should know that I have difficulties in paying and not because I purposely want to default payment. It's also to stop them from sending me lawyer's letters. Even my brother's hospital sent a lawyer's letter TWICE to get the money for his medical appt last year. What the heck.
 
Im currently desperate in wanting to save up some moolah to keep for emergency use. I am also looking out for other ways to save up including following what my brother does : saving coins. Yes, Im that desperate. And I actually asked permission to borrow the digital camera from my office so that I can take some snapshots of some things at home to sell on facebook. While I have my doubt that in no way, whatever I saved up will give me back whatever I have spent since I don't have any share investment or earn big bucks, I should be thankful coz it's a miracle by itself if I can save up some money..heh.
 
So while I have quite a week following my payday letting my guard down a bit to buy for stuffs I don't often buy like a bag, magazine and a CD (knowing that I can easily download the music from youtube for FREE..pfft), Im on a zen mode now. I just used my last discount voucher for 20 dollars worth of groceries though it is very unfortunate some stupid idiot of a bozo stole my brother's new pair of school shoes that was bought a mere two weeks ago. My brother's big sized shoes can be stolen. I repeat. Big size. This dumb ass will have feet that will start to rot, I tell ya. So I have to buy a new pair for him again and that's 30 dollars gone, thank you very much bozo.
 
This is an on going battle for me and I don't think I can win but I hope to make the 'losing' a little less painful :/

Comments

Popular Posts